Mattel introduces new gender neutral doll (1 Viewer)

Hey, Oye!

Yes, I went to school with kids who had vitiligo; played football with them; ran track with them; it was never an issue. I also worked as an personal aid to college students in Louisiana Tech's pilot program for quadriplegics.

You know me. I simply have a warped sense of humor.

Have you seen The Greatest Showman? It places emphasis on the sideshow people taking the term "Oddities" and making it their own.

Nice to see you're still around!

Few years ago in my class I had a girl who identified as a boy and was so guy-ish the guys kept wondering why she used the girls bathroom until I just said screw it and let her use my key for the one stall lock from the inside guys staff restroom, a young guy with alopecia who was a really cool kid. Didn’t think of either of them as freaks. I went to school with a girl who had vitiligo. Always was fascinated by her as she just seemed to carry herself with a pride and confidence. Got to know her a bit and she was super cool and a tremendous hackey sack player for those who remember. Once again never thought she was a freak, I think it’s probably why I think the model Winnie Harlow is so cool. She owns it too.

I mean, they already have never had genitalia..

They're just not going to give the girl a massive rack? doesn't seem like a stretch.

They're just not going to give the girl a massive rack? doesn't seem like a stretch.

weird.... could've sworn I read a Cosmo headline that suggested stretching could contribute to a more massive rack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom