Matthew stafford (1 Viewer)

I didn't realize he was only 32, seems like he has been in the NFL longer than that....He would be a very expensive stop gap...I'd rather we draft a young QB but if the right one isn't available we could do worse than Stafford.

My dream Brees replacement was Deshaun Watson.....

I dont think he would be worth it $$$ wise price to high, I mean if your good you make your team better especially at QB... never really saw that in him... except his rookie year were he came in to finish a drive with a dislocated shoulder if I am not mistaken....

Stafford is pretty durable and good arm, and seems like a great family man.....Taysom can still be our all purpose player. Just dont think we can afford Stafford with Brees 's salary still taking a big chunk out of the salary cap in 2021...:p

I have not given up on Taysom...think you have to see a larger body of work. But, of the other three mentioned, I would love for Dak to be with the Saints. Just his character, leadership, and work ethic are so similar to Brees. He is not a slinger, but more of that short passing game that Payton has perfected.

Stafford is a real good QB

competitive guy
Take a beating like no one else
good vision
Great arm

imagine him behind one of the best O lines in the league... a guy that made a living of being sacked and drilled into the turf

btw he threw no look passes before mahome mahomes even been at college

Im all in. But no way we get him

As our quarterback next year if Drew retires how would you feel about this? Personally I would love it
Under contract to the Detroit Lions until the end of the 2023 season. What exactly am I missing?

(If we can ignore the laws of availability and time, I hereby request either 30-year old Drew Brees or a similarly aged Joe Montana/Steve Young)

Stafford is a real good QB

competitive guy
Take a beating like no one else
good vision
Great arm

imagine him behind one of the best O lines in the league... a guy that made a living of being sacked and drilled into the turf

btw he threw no look passes before mahome mahomes even been at college

Im all in. But no way we get him
I get the thought “behind one of the best lines in the league” by many seem to forget that Drew Brees is as much a part of that title as the line itself! He quick release time and pocket awareness is tops in the league. Do not expect the same behind other QB’s, you will be very disappointed!

Depends. Would there be a guarantee in his contract about his wife staying off social media? :ROFLMAO:

If he was 5-7 years younger, I would love him. He has been beat up way too much in his NFL career. Though only 32, he is more like 40 as a QB. I would rather Drew at 42 than a Matthew at 33.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom