Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren Sproles got married and had a kid (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score

I have a man crush and want to see this guy paired with Payton's offense.

If hes opt for the draft at what round you think he’ll be picked at ?
I think he is racing up draft boards. Right now probably 2nd or 3rd. I think the combine may hurt him. He has agility like a cat but isnt a speed guy like most think and will probably run a 4.5 flat at 5'8.

Really close to a physical clone of Dalton Hilliard, who was drafted 31st overall in 1986. That an entire generation ago, and the NFL is very different ... but still something to think about.

No way he’d fall to 5th round. Prolly late 2nd or early 3rd.
RBs are not valued in the draft anymore. Look at where players like Kamara, Phillip Lindsay, Tony Pollard, Ryquell Armstead, Trayveon Williams, Darwin Thompson, Tarik Cohen, Donnell Pumphrey, Kareem Hunt, Elijah McGuire, Jaylen Samuels, etc all drafted much lower than their production and talent dictated.

It's not CEH's fault. I think he's going to be a fantastic pro, much like Mark Ingram. Ingram had the resume of a Heisman-winner though. That's not going to happen for Clyde. Still, all it takes is one team to feel he fits exactly what they want and he gets drafted higher. It's just that most NFL teams will be turned off by his height, as dumb as that might be.

CEH wont go any higher than the 4th but is gonna make some team very happy

You flatter MJD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom