Maximum number of draft picks going into draft... (1 Viewer)

Ichiban

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Did a quick Google search and it says...
"Pre-Draft you may only have 10, but you may trade for more during the draft."
Another search says that the 9ers now have 15. My question for one of the draft experts out here on SSF...when do they need to be down to 10 by?

Sorry about errors in the header. Need to slow down on the typing. Can someone correct it?

Did a quick Google search and it says...
"Pre-Draft you may only have 10, but you may trade for more during the draft."
Another search says that the 9ers now have 15. My question for one of the draft experts out here on SSF...when do they need to be down to 10 by?

Sorry about errors in the header. Need to slow down on the typing. Can someone correct it?

I'm surprised that there actually is a maximum number of picks you can have.

In Madden it was set at 10 for several years. Are you sure they weren't talking about that?

That would be a most silly rule if it did exist, which it doesn't.

There are no limits to draft picks.

You must've been on a Madden website.

There's a limit on the number of compensatory selections you receive in a year (four)

There is no limit to the number of picks a team can have. That would be ridiculous. For instance, with the Niners already being over "the limit (if there were one)" why would the NFL give them more compensatory picks (which are not tradeable)?

They should strip the 9ers of their first 5 picks, starting with the 1st rounder. It's only fair.

There is no limited, but you are limited by roster spots. Bring in 15 guys you either plan to cut guys that are currently on the roster, or have no doubt that some of the guys you draft will not make it on the roster. No way 9ers keep all 15 picks. They probably trade for future picks and stuff like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom