May I ask my SR.com brothers and sisters for prayers? (3 Viewers)

So sorry for your loss. Many prayers to you and yours, and God bless you all.

Jesus, please comfort his family and take him into your arms. You said there was nothing greater than laying down one's life for another. Tell him You are proud of him, that he did a fine job, and welcome him to paradise. And though I know he has all eternity with You to ponder Your mysteries and blessings, please let him to continue watching his Saints and help his family to feal near him when they do the things he loved. Help his family to honor him always and to know he is at peace and as close as their next breath. Amen.
Semper Fidelis.

Amen.

As a society we tend to look at sports stars as our heroes,but the men and women who risk and give their lives for freedom are the real heroes.
May God bless you and your family Marsha!!!

My husband's beloved nephew was killed in action in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving Day. Please pray for his family. He leaves behind a devoted wife of 2 months (how blessed were we to be one of only 25 invited to Yosemite National Park to share that day), two devastated parents, two loving sisters, and a 11 month old nephew who he thought to provide for before he left for his deployment in case the unthinkable happened. What an uncle, huh?!?

I'm sitting here thinking how he called his old aunt and uncle on Superbowl night and how thrilling it was to share the excitement. He didn't have to do that but that's how he was. So now we've got another angel on our side for a two dat. That'll be a good day.

The courage and character of the men and women in uniform never ceases to amaze and impress me. America has lost another fine young hero, may god help his family understand this tragedy.
I will pray for him and his family.
God Bless.
MB

You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers. Dying for your country is the most noble act anyone can perform.

A heartfelt blessing to your family in this time of need. A second blessing for all military personnel putting their lives on the line to keep us safe!

My husband's beloved nephew was killed in action in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving Day. Please pray for his family. He leaves behind a devoted wife of 2 months (how blessed were we to be one of only 25 invited to Yosemite National Park to share that day), two devastated parents, two loving sisters, and a 11 month old nephew who he thought to provide for before he left for his deployment in case the unthinkable happened. What an uncle, huh?!?

I'm sitting here thinking how he called his old aunt and uncle on Superbowl night and how thrilling it was to share the excitement. He didn't have to do that but that's how he was. So now we've got another angel on our side for a two dat. That'll be a good day.

He sounds like an amazing person and my words cannot capture the sorrow i feel for your loss. Thank you for your service and the ultimate sacrifice. As a parent, brother, son and husband I can only imagine the grief you all are feeling right now and selfishly hope i never have to experience it. He will be with you always watching over yall and rooting for our Saints. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your husbands family. We so often take for granted those who serve and those who give the ultimate sacrifice for our Country, but please know that his service and sacrifice was so very much appreciated.
God Bless and from an old Marine, Semper Fi.

So sorry for your loss. I trust he died among friends, doing something he believed in, for people he cared about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom