May I ask my SR.com brothers and sisters for prayers? (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My husband's beloved nephew was killed in action in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving Day. Please pray for his family. He leaves behind a devoted wife of 2 months (how blessed were we to be one of only 25 invited to Yosemite National Park to share that day), two devastated parents, two loving sisters, and a 11 month old nephew who he thought to provide for before he left for his deployment in case the unthinkable happened. What an uncle, huh?!?

I'm sitting here thinking how he called his old aunt and uncle on Superbowl night and how thrilling it was to share the excitement. He didn't have to do that but that's how he was. So now we've got another angel on our side for a two dat. That'll be a good day.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

A true hero.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Life is just not fair sometimes.

So sorry MM for your family's loss. He, and all American hero's are in our prayers. God Bless.

So sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family

We must never forget that Thanksgiving is not only about what occurred years ago ,but also what we continue to receive and be thankful for everyday. Its people like your husbands nephew that continues to ensure our freedoms. I salute him and keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom