May I ask my SR.com brothers and sisters for prayers? (3 Viewers)

What a heartbreaking loss. So sorry, MM. May God strengthen the family and comfort all during this time of tragedy and sorrow. God bless you.

Our thought and prayers are with you and your entire family in this time of grief.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your nephew made the supreme sacrifice. News like this puts everything into perspective.

My condolences to the entire family, MM. I salute my brother in arms for his service and sacrifice. I hope you find peace soon.

Pierre.

Too sad for words express. My prayers for you and your family.

Please pass along to his parents that we honor his ultimate sacrifice, and that they are in our thoughts.

another reminder that there are people doing dangerous jobs on our behalf.

Jesus, please comfort his family and take him into your arms. You said there was nothing greater than laying down one's life for another. Tell him You are proud of him, that he did a fine job, and welcome him to paradise. And though I know he has all eternity with You to ponder Your mysteries and blessings, please let him to continue watching his Saints and help his family to feal near him when they do the things he loved. Help his family to honor him always and to know he is at peace and as close as their next breath. Amen.

Semper Fidelis.

My family's thoughts and prayers go with you. I respect and salute any one serving our country. They are doing something I don't have the guts to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom