May we PLEASE see this band together just one more time? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
It's already clear we won't see CGM or JW this season....I GET that! What I'm now "hoping" 4 is to just see Taysom, Alvin and Mark back together and with a solid and "relatively healthy" O-line working for them and maybe CeeDee Deuce back on "D" and see Deonte' bring one back for a score or two? Is this too much to ask before this season is out? I'd just love to see a "spark" of the Old Team we love (instead of the intense line-up of back-ups who have failed us miserably as our starters have gone down..) again this season.

That's all I really am looking forward to . NOT any of the play-off talk which once was feeling as a given, not dreams of another Superbowl (those thoughts have completely vanished. Just would like to see "IF" , at close to full strength and performance level, would we/ could we have had a fighting chance!

While there's still some outside flukey chance someone on a Division team gets knocked about and held out a few games? I'm NOT pulling for that. I WANT to see what "might have been" explode in the last few games of the season! WRs actually catching the ball w/ YACs, nice lanes for both Alvin and Mark to exploit and Taysom doing whatever Taysom feels like doing but as a mobile QB and not forcing "the pocket" issue too far if he's got the space!

That's my Christmas wish for us ALL! Hard to believe how these freaking difficult times (beginning with "Ida" , recall) the NO RETURN of CGM, Jameis' brutal take down, the spearing of Taysom, legs and toes of our RBs and TE who just seemed to be able to catch along with his strong blocking. Time for CSP to put on a clinic (if he's holding one back) of creative play calling and having to alter all pre-season schemes to shift to some unorthodox play! Give me our base but with the kinds of plays it seems he never needed in the past, save for the throw-backs to Drew which seemed to always have Meach or Henderson wide open for TDs! Where's those plays now? I feel we MUST get healthy and now? Let's unleash this angry TEAM loose upon all other adversaries beginning with da girls next Thurs.! May not save the season but what a great way to pre-lim next season! We KNOW we have Taysom for another 4 so let's wring that sucker OUT while we're at it! One MORE time for old times sake! PLEASE!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom