Maybe its just me....(Andy Reid PC) (1 Viewer)

I'm not a "he"...and I was basically talking to all the first few posters who talked about the PC. To me, when you win that handily and still find something to complain about, that's whining. Hey, whatever sets your crotch afire...go for it.
smile.gif

How does this board wind up stealing all the other teams' women? It just amazes me! :scratch:

LOL sorry...it's just that Reid DID mention you guys....it was the first thing out his mouth. He said we played horrible against an exceptional football team....something along those lines. He's just rightfully upset at how boneheaded we looked today.
He looks dejected and exhausted and thats fine with me. He did give us props and said we are an excellent team. I dont expect anything further and I think people are a bit cocky to want for it. We have 14 gaes left to play and anything can happen. If we roll through our next 5-6 games with more Ws than Ls then I will start demanding some recognition, but until then, we started red hot and need to finish it. Consistancy is what we need and rarely have.

Andy reed has never seemed like a real emotional coach. I mean he is up and down, but not to extremes.

His team lost, and he thought his little BULL**** wildcat would work against our D. Not so much. I HATE the Wildcat, its the biggest crock of **** way to play ever. I can see why the used it so much with Kolb, but McNabb isn't going to sit around and let direct snaps ruin his statistical carrer. There will be much hell to pay if AR keeps running this crap!

Plus, the Giants fans seem to think you're a fluke...they're not liking how everyone is crawling up your stinkholes LOL. They barely squeaked out a win tonight against the cowboys so they're feeling a bit arrogant. Not sure why because they sucked on defense like we did...yet they're supposed to have a powerhouse of a defense Anyway, kick their arrogant sacks in when you play them....k?

Only if you kick the snot out of the Falcons and Bucs for us, we'll take care of the rest of the East for you. K? :)

To be honest, I actually kind of like the Eagles in general, you know, as far as I can like an NFC team that isn't the Saints. I think Andy Reid is a standup guy and he gave us plenty of respect during the week in his PC's. This wasn't a fun day for him so cut him some slack for not being in the mood to give Brees and Payton a fist bump after the butt whoppin was over.

I'm not a "he"...and I was basically talking to all the first few posters who talked about the PC. To me, when you win that handily and still find something to complain about, that's whining. Hey, whatever sets your crotch afire...go for it.
smile.gif

Perhaps not! Consider: Payton was on the Philly staff approx. 10 yrs. ago. We don't know if there is anything between he and Reid or not. We beat Reid, knocking him from the play-offs in '06. Deuce left him calling for his mama on that day. Reid called time out with 7 sec. remaining in the game which was out of reach--not a class act. We'll prolly see each other again this season with the winner going to the Superbowl. There, that gives us something to look forward to.

Haha ok ok...guess that's fair enough. You guys are quickly becoming the "darlings" of the NFL so get used to it.

Plus, the Giants fans seem to think you're a fluke...they're not liking how everyone is crawling up your stinkholes LOL. They barely squeaked out a win tonight against the cowboys so they're feeling a bit arrogant. Not sure why because they sucked on defense like we did...yet they're supposed to have a powerhouse of a defense
laugh.gif
Anyway, kick their arrogant sacks in when you play them....k?

Giant fans suck. I know because I'm married to on :ezbill:. That was a good win for them tonite, Romo handed them the game. I saw them talking about the Saints game, saying our D still sucks and that their 'control offense' would contain the Saints and limit the time Brees has on the field. I told them, well the problem is that Brees doesn't need a lot of time and he damn near scores every time he's out there. Eli can only score if his D gets him a pic to the 20 yard line of the opposition.

And don't worry, I'll be there when we play the G-Men and the Saints will kick ***.

oh now get over yourselves already. A postgame PC is focused on a) why the team won or b) why the team lost. Reid gave you guys props immediately...and then went right to business to explain what we did wrong and how it needs to be corrected. At that point, YOU guys are irrelevant..no offense. The team needs to break down the issues and focus on correcting them for our next opponent.

Good God...isn't it enough that you literally ****** on your 1st 2 opponents??! And that the media will be slurping about you guys for weeks to come? I see the amount of respect your team is getting....even if you don't. Get over it and enjoy your win...and stop crying about Reid. He's got enough problems on his hands.

lol /Signed He most definitely gave us props from the get geaux.

Whining

The post was not meant to be a slight to AR, the Eagles, or a 'whine'. It was merely an observation of several years as a Saints fan. As a smaller market, with inconsistent teams, no Super Bowl appearance, and a cultivated league identity of 'doormat' (typically in the past, more so than otherwise), its interesting to see how reactions take shape in others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom