Maybe next year (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score

We can shake the Super Bowl hang over and win another one of these.

I am so angry after the loss yesterday but I have to have faith in the coaches. I have been saying that we have to run the ball more since the preseason and Payton has refused to do it for whatever reasons but you know what? He is an NFL coach and coach of the year candidate to boot, I am just a football fan. I have to trust his decisions and while I would love to see him run the ball more I will trust that he knows what is best for this team. I'm no longer mad about the game Sunday and hope the team is too. It is time to get ready for the games that matter most against conference and divisional rivals. Go Saints!!

Last edited:
Hello, bclemms

I've always liked your posts, but I was sure hoping someone else would reply to this first.

You sound a bit upset. OK, lots of folks are. But not me.

I know I'm walking into another one of these little jokes everyone likes to play on me, but here goes:

"We can shake the Super Bowl hang over and win another one of these."

OK, I don't get the joke. SB hang over? win another. I looked at the trophy carefully, and have no idea what an actual SB trophy looks like, but I still don't see the gag.

Keep faith in the Coach. Our RBs are coming around, but both have been injured a bit, and something like that can't be announced to the world. (opinion, no proof)

Cool down, lets wait and see what happens.

ddd

Hello, bclemms

I've always liked your posts, but I was sure hoping someone else would reply to this first.

You sound a bit upset. OK, lots of folks are. But not me.

I know I'm walking into another one of these little jokes everyone likes to play on me, but here goes:

"We can shake the Super Bowl hang over and win another one of these."

OK, I don't get the joke. SB hang over? win another. I looked at the trophy carefully, and have no idea what an actual SB trophy looks like, but I still don't see the gag.

Keep faith in the Coach. Our RBs are coming around, but both have been injured a bit, and something like that can't be announced to the world. (opinion, no proof)

Cool down, lets wait and see what happens.

ddd

DDD, by saying I hope we can shake the Super Bowl hang over next year and win another trophy means that we are going to win the SB this year.

No sarcasm in trusting the coaches, just an outlook that will help keep me from kicking stuff all week.

"DDD, by saying I hope we can shake the Super Bowl hang over next year and win another trophy means that we are going to win the SB this year."

OK, its official,

I'm an idiot!

Well, as long as everyone has a good laugh at me its OK. Lord knows a lot of folks here need it!

ddd

"DDD, by saying I hope we can shake the Super Bowl hang over next year and win another trophy means that we are going to win the SB this year."

OK, its official,

I'm an idiot!

Well, as long as everyone has a good laugh at me its OK. Lord knows a lot of folks here need it!

ddd

Actually I was being sarcastic, just needed a good laugh at someone, thanks. <---J/K I really am being sincere.

Your no fool. I guess it can be hard to imagine me being sincere and positive but it happened. Hopefully we win out so I can keep this attitude, lord knows a loss to the Falcons would make that attitude tough to keep.

what kind of trophy is that?
Yeah, that's a God awful looking trophy.

The dog is cute, tho. I think it's just the angle of the picture that makes him look so oddly misshapen. I'm thinking of giving my dogs my tix for the 49er's and letting them enjoy the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom