Speculation Maybe not retiring (2 Viewers)

OP
LUX

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Then... shouldn't he have had surgery like a month ago? To fix his torn shoulder...which is like a 6-ish month rehab?
When has he advertised most of his surgeries off season? 😂

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe a sign he is coming back? Maybe reading too much into it, but this doesn't feel like retirement if he is talking about recovering. Regardless of a "promotion" deal, it just feels like he might give it another go?

If it’s for that Copper product then that’s the tell that he is indeed retiring. After all, all the other greats such as Brett Favre and Jerry Rice promote that product and they are retired! 😂
Screenshot_20210223-080100_Instagram.jpg

Reaction score
This is becoming Bret Favre 2.0.
Except it's not. Drew Brees has not held a single press conference about the future of his career. The team has already said he can take all the time he needs and Loomis has said Drew will play if he wants.

Also if he chose to play it looks like it would be for less than 2 million.

I hope he does come back IF healthy. Just to spite some of you here. I can't wait to see it.

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
This is becoming Bret Favre 2.0.
Not even close. Favre spent a few seasons in Green Bay doing the will he/wont he dance well into the offseason and preseasons.

Then retired after the 2007 season but came back before 2008 started, got traded played a season, retired again got cut and then came back again after more will he/wont he nonsense.

We are still in February. Cut the guy some slack.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has to retire after June 1 because of cap. Now, this is his official date, but with Goodell in charge do you think he’s going to do anything but by the rules? He announce now, would Goodell say sorry guys it all counts against this year? He knows, the Saints know. That’s all that really counts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom