Speculation Maybe not retiring (1 Viewer)

So you're saying he desperately needs the, what $35,000 he might make from that affiliate post, at most?

Im saying he’s retiring and is maximizing his ad earnings in the meantime, whatever they may be.

You know I have a feeling that Drew really hasn’t decided yet and there’s a strong chance he comes back. The Saints won’t say no.

Then... shouldn't he have had surgery like a month ago? To fix his torn shoulder...which is like a 6-ish month rehab?

Maybe a sign he is coming back? Maybe reading too much into it, but this doesn't feel like retirement if he is talking about recovering. Regardless of a "promotion" deal, it just feels like he might give it another go?

If it’s for that Copper product then that’s the tell that he is indeed retiring. After all, all the other greats such as Brett Favre and Jerry Rice promote that product and they are retired! 😂
Screenshot_20210223-080100_Instagram.jpg

This is becoming Bret Favre 2.0.

Except it's not. Drew Brees has not held a single press conference about the future of his career. The team has already said he can take all the time he needs and Loomis has said Drew will play if he wants.

Also if he chose to play it looks like it would be for less than 2 million.

I hope he does come back IF healthy. Just to spite some of you here. I can't wait to see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom