Maybe we can talk the Ravens into (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Playing a charity game with us as the “would of, could of, should of” Super Bowl. I can’t believe they are laying an egg here. Next year, I am not making any predictions on playoff teams. I am pitching a shutout on who I think will win so far this post season. Lol

Oh, what could have been had we.....

We just need the toughness Baltimore has and we'll really get over the hump!

At least we won’t be the biggest chokers of this years playoffs now.
No we won’t and if Drew was not our QB and Payton not our coach, nobody would have said that anyway.

Michael Thomas had a broken hand for the last regular season game and playoff game. So we went into the playoffs with our number one receiver having a broken hand and no number two or three receiver who could start for any other team, a running back in Alvin Kamara who was a shadow of himself, and a good but nowhere near great tight end.

If we can address a couple of receivers and everyone else get healthy and maybe draft or sign in another explosive tight end.

No we won’t and if Drew was not our QB and Payton not our coach, nobody would have said that anyway.

Michael Thomas had a broken hand for the last regular season game and playoff game. So we went into the playoffs with our number one receiver having a broken hand known number two or three receiver who could start for any other team, a running back in Alvin Kamara who was a shadow of himself, and a good but nowhere near great tight end.

If we can address a couple of receivers and everyone else get healthy and maybe draft or sign in another explosive tight end.

Strangely, after the loss last week, I slept good. The more I listened to media, fans, etc. the more my spirits were down based to the realization that the team‘s window looked to be closed. I no longer feel that way. Maybe time just heals all wounds or maybe it just clears the fog and adds clarity. I think we will have another great offseason and be right back in the mix.

This has to be one of the biggest choke jobs in playoff history

Lamar thought he just had to show up because everyone has been slobbering over him all year...

Flag football game at Zephyr Field... free tix to their fans and ours :) set the time at kickoff to match the super (toilet) bowl

At least we won’t be the biggest chokers of this years playoffs now.

Yes, that coupled with the Vikings being curb stomped by the Niners will make the Saints less of conversation topic. Being one and done at 13-3 is embarrassing enough but it is by far eclipsed by being 14-2, having a bye week, being the number one seed, and then getting thoroughly dominated by the sixth seed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom