Maybe we SHOULD have traded all those picks away for Burrow (1 Viewer)

Bengals' o-coordinator subjected Joe Burrow to many unnecessary sacks and hits. With that much pressure, you go with slants, quick throws to the TE, screens, and short throws to RBs. Don't keep trying to go deep to Chase every play.
Well, they weren't trying to go deep every play. The Titans were playing pretty smart defensively. They were covering the short stuff, and Burrow rarely had time to go to a second, much less third read.

That said, the OL seemed like they didn't know their protections because guys were getting through completely unblocked.

Well, they weren't trying to go deep every play. The Titans were playing pretty smart defensively. They were covering the short stuff, and Burrow rarely had time to go to a second, much less third read.

That said, the OL seemed like they didn't know their protections because guys were getting through completely unblocked.
And they improved a bit in the second half.

When they fix that, Joe gonna tear shirt up in the AFC.

Joe Burrow did not get them there, the Bengals hired a good coach who out together a good staff and had a clear vision and the players executed it.
Sure, but I don't think they win this game without Burrow. He was clutch on the last drive when it mattered. Not so much Tanny.

🤣 Shoutout 2 Swimmer

Seriously, grats Joe. Grats Ja'marr. Grats Bengals. I love seeing NFL doormats breakthrough. Game recognizes game Who Dey.
Shoutout for what? For spending six months waisting our time with fantasies?

Give me a break, we all knew the player Joe Burrow is.

The possibility of the saints getting him was pure fantasy and intentional trolling to this board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom