Maybe? (1 Viewer)

cigtyme

Reaction score
What if we packaged Will Smith and our second to Oak or St. Louis for their no 1! Then select G Dorsey! Next we swap 1st with New England and give them our 3rd! Then we select S Ellis from USC! 3 picks for 2 and we get 2 of the 5 players ready to play at the next level! Just a thought!

DL= Mcray,Dorsey,Ellis,Grant

not bad

What if we packaged Will Smith and our second to Oak or St. Louis for their no 1! Then select G Dorsey! Next we swap 1st with New England and give them our 3rd! Then we select S Ellis from USC! 3 picks for 2 and we get 2 of the 5 players ready to play at the next level! Just a thought!

not bad

I like this but let's throw in some of next years pick and get Long to replace Smith:ezbill:

If we did that with Smith then we'd need to go DE and 10 or even take Long or Gholston with the Rams pick.

I want Ellis, but he isn't a No.1 pick. You would pay a huge premium, both to trade up and in the contract you would have to give him. It's not worth it.

not bad

I like this idea because to pay Smith would be equivalent to say the Raiders pick (4th overall), The Raiders who have presently almost no cap space might want to trade out of the pick but it would only be feasible if Dorsey fell that far. And as for trading up for Ellis that seems like a no brainer for a 3rd at this point.

Paying two top 7 picks could be a problem.

i don't think the raiders would trade away their first for smith and a 2nd

I don't know what kind of FICKLE fan would want to trade a very good YOUNG defensive end, one year removed from a probowl for an unproven draft pick.

I think you'd have to be short yellow buss stupid to do that.

So many people forget about the team and just want to see the car wreck. Trade all our good players so we can have picks so we can sit around and talk about how good that guy might be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom