Mayocks Mock... (1 Viewer)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has us taking DRC at #10 and he has Chris Long falling to the Jets with Ryan going #1....Dorsey to the Falcons and Ellis to the Bengals (by the way)

He has us taking DRC at #10 and he has Chris Long falling to the Jets with Ryan going #1....Dorsey to the Falcons and Ellis to the Bengals (by the way)

I don't buy it for a second. Ryan #1?

This will continue to be a Dolphin smoke screen to try and suck Atlanta into trading up for the pick.

Atlanta will wait and take Ryan at 3. Miami will take a Long. Although someone might could get a good trade with them! LOL

I really think DRwhatever is too over hyped. We'll see.

ddd

I just saw that too. I would hope if Ellis falls that far we would make an attempt to trade up to get him. But I wouldn't mind DRC there although I would prefer Rivers.

Mark my words...Dorsey will NOT go to the Falcons because they need a QB a lot more than a DT at this point. Plus there's some injury concerns about Dorsey that I think will scare off most teams.

The opportunity will be there for the Saints to nab Dorsey.

If Dorsey does fall to 10 that means something is really wrong with him and we don't need to take him either.

If Dorsey does fall to 10 that means something is really wrong with him and we don't need to take him either.

I usually agree with you on most issues, but I can't this time. I don't think Dorsey has any serious injuries. If he does fall to #10, it will probably be because teams think he might have that "injury bug". The Saints should definately take their chances on him if he falls to them. But that is just my humble opinion.

Mark my words...Dorsey will NOT go to the Falcons because they need a QB a lot more than a DT at this point. Plus there's some injury concerns about Dorsey that I think will scare off most teams.

The opportunity will be there for the Saints to nab Dorsey.

NFL GMs do not draft on need alone, 99% will take BPA.

NFL GMs do not draft on need alone, 99% will take BPA.

Actually, Atlanta's new GM uses a BPA for biggest need strategy. I heard Mel Kiper talking about him on the radio the other day.

The draft is too far away.

Wish it was at the end of March

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom