Mayor Cantrell: Saints should be able to play at home on October 3rd (1 Viewer)

Why would you even want that? It's like asking "will we be allowed to smoke in the dome?"

I guarantee that would have been preferred by everyone in and around New Orleans, but 1.) Putting that much faith in Entergy, God bless them, would have been foolish. 2.) Electricity for a sporting event isn't the only concern during the aftermath of a hurricane
Not to mention the logistics of waiting til 3 days before the game to decide. Pretty much everybody involved is shocked how quickly they are getting things turned up. But that doesn’t mean the game day staff would be available to work so soon. Lotta people still hurting.

i think they jumped the gun to move the game. with 95% of the NOLA with power again i don't see why they couldn't have it here. I know it would mean a lot to the city to have the game played at home.
I would love to have the game at the Dome, but moving it was the right decision.
It takes a lot of man power to pull off that event. Security, staff, even traffic control. All of that needed to be directed to the hurricane.

When you refer to your aunt what do you call her? Susan?

Typically first name only, usually only use “Aunt (Name)” when talking to someone else about them or writing a text/email to the aunt.

Honestly.... If they wanna force the issue. They could play there Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom