McAllister/Alexander (1 Viewer)

Shaun Alexander Is Washed Up And Overrated Deuce Runs Harder Then Alexander In His Sleep

Overrated? Shaun Alexander

Theres nothing overrated about Sean Alexander. If you think Deuce was a better RB then your overrating Deuce, and Deuce was a great back, so thats saying alot. Its debateable as to who is the least washed up at this point, but Alexander was an elite RB for along time. Alexander had 6 straight 1000 yard seasons, led the league in rushing twice, had seasons of 1700 and 1900 yards, and set the TD record at one point. Whats overrated about that?

Why do people feel the need to put down players to build another one up?

Diet Pepsi machine> Barqs>Sean Alexander

Shawn Crable drinks Diet Pepsi for breakfast.

246459349_84a0e787db.jpg

This thread has been HIGHSACKED!

you people must have been watching a diffrent shaun alexander than me. he has had a better career than deuce and has stayed healthier than deuce. i like deuce but it is time for him to be released or restructure his contract. i will repeat i like deuce but this is a business and if we let joe horn go than it is time for deuce to go as well.

Overrated? Shaun Alexander

Theres nothing overrated about Sean Alexander. If you think Deuce was a better RB then your overrating Deuce, and Deuce was a great back, so thats saying alot. Its debateable as to who is the least washed up at this point, but Alexander was an elite RB for along time. Alexander had 6 straight 1000 yard seasons, led the league in rushing twice, had seasons of 1700 and 1900 yards, and set the TD record at one point. Whats overrated about that?

Why do people feel the need to put down players to build another one up?
How much of that was down to Alexander, and how much was down to Hutchinson?

Is it really just a coincidence that he started his decline the year SH went to the Vikings? (I know it also coincides with his new contract, and there's a lot of talk about that, but surely Hutchinson had/has a big part in it?)

How much of that was down to Alexander, and how much was down to Hutchinson?

Is it really just a coincidence that he started his decline the year SH went to the Vikings? (I know it also coincides with his new contract, and there's a lot of talk about that, but surely Hutchinson had/has a big part in it?)

His decline coinsided with his foot injuries. He's missed 6 games each season the past two years. He was a monster RB before that. Deuce had a very good run blocking line during his two probowl seasons also. Riley got a bad name because of the false starts but he was a mauler in the run game. Gandy wasn't much in pass coverage but he could run block with the best of them. We also had Fontenot at center and Bentley at Guard.

Duece with 2 bad knees > Shaun Alexander fully Healthy

Pierre Thomas > S. Alexander

Steck > S. Alexander

Bush > Alexander

QUOTE]

Please stop being such a homer, Alexander is at the end of his career just like deuce, but that does not make Thomas a better back. I like Pierre, but if you say he is better than Alexander then your basically saying the same for Deuce. Deuce/Alexander were way too good for too long to say Thomas is in the same league yet. let him start an entire season before you make a radical comparison like that, Alexander held the TD record if you can remember and i believe all Thomas has done is have one good game. I like Thomas and think he will be very good, but i won't disrespect great backs that are at the end of their careers by comparing them to a guy that basically is unkown to everyone except fans of this team.

Mario bates = S. Alexander?

Ray Zellars + Troy Davis = S. Alexander?

The Ditka era....what a breath of fresh air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom