McAllister/Alexander (1 Viewer)

Shaun Alexander and power runner should never be used in the same sentence.

Trading Deuce for Shaun Alexander is laughable.

(Ouch, 0/3 today....hahahah)

I don't know how you guys feel but what if Deuce want be 100% when training or minicamp starts.

You guys might bash me for this but what if we traded Deuce to Seattle for Shaun Alexander. Both are power runners. The only thing is that Alexander has good knees and he would be the backup to Bush plus he would have Super Bowl experience and playoff also.

I really like Deuce but let's be real guys we need someone with two healthy knees not to bad knees and when they run the ball you hold your breath as to "I hope he don't get hurt." Just do an even swap of players. Besides Shaun will be behind a boatload of RB in Seattle...

BUSH
ALEXANDER
P.Thomas
FORTE

I think Stecker will be cut after cutting down the roster.

What you guys think?:scratch:

Have you seen Alexander's play the last three years...yall talk about Bush being tackled to easily, this guy just folds up when you get a arm on him...Alexander has lost it..he's on his way out....we need to be bringing in fresh legs not trading bad legs for demishing skills.

I love Duece and think he goes into the saint hall of fame easily but at this point i would have to say Shaun a. is a better and healthier running back right now than duece. but still a duece fan for life!!

I have to chime in here..... Deuce has already proven that he can come back from torn ACL's....The latest injury/repair was to his (so called) good knee....Now, being that he's played, (and might add sucessfully) after his first knee surgery, knowing as we all do that opposing tacklers are going to attack the recent repair in order to sideline him, his repaired knee showed no ill effects from the repeated hits in 2006....The knee last injured obviously was the weakest one.... Are you guys following me here??? Now if the repaired knee had been reinjured, rather than the "good " knee, I could see a definite problem here and a possible need to replace Deuce, but this is not the case. In my opinion, a well rested Deuce with two repired knees could theoretically be a better player than Deuce without the repairs. Slower, but possibly as strong or stronger. This man carried half the Eagles defense on his back by sheer willpower alone in the Philly game. We need him here in 08. He says "My work here is not yet done", and I' for one believe him. Apparently so do members of the coaching staff and front office.

Shaun Alexander Is Washed Up And Overrated Deuce Runs Harder Then Alexander In His Sleep
DITO!!!!

I would cut both my wrists and still trying to shoot myself in the head while sitting in my car with the engine runnig in the garage!!!!!

I love Duece and think he goes into the saint hall of fame easily but at this point i would have to say Shaun a. is a better and healthier running back right now than duece. but still a duece fan for life!!

Shaun reminds me of Eric Dickerson when he went to the Colts. All you had to do was look at him and he folded like a lawn chair. No way is Shaun remotely better than DOOOOCE.

Duece with 2 bad knees > Shaun Alexander fully Healthy

Pierre Thomas > S. Alexander

Steck > S. Alexander

Bush > Alexander

anyone who thinks Shaun still has anything left obviously just plays madden and hasn't watched him play at all in the last 2 years, just because he was on the cover in 06 doesn't mean he's any good.... this past year (and year before) he was one of the most timid, shy, slow, scared running backs i had ever seen.... falling before contact, letting holes closes on him, running over NO ONE... seriously, go to a Seahawks page and ask non-bias fans what they think about him...

A Seahawks page is probably not the best place to get unbiased information on a player that plays for them. :idunno:

If Deuce played for the Seahawks in 05 he would've blown away SA and everything he did.

What we have is better IMO, and what we can draft is better IMO. And cheaper.

Shaun reminds me of Eric Dickerson when he went to the Colts. All you had to do was look at him and he folded like a lawn chair. No way is Shaun remotely better than DOOOOCE.

Exactly man, I don't think we want Shaun FALLexander.

Seems like he got his money and stopped running hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom