McCaffery to IR (1 Viewer)

I don't think that's being fair to him, especially when taken in context. It's been said before but Carolina seems to have little interest in managing his touches, hea being run into the ground. And for what? It's not like the team has been competitive lately.
CMAC has never played for an NFL head coach that had any kind of job security.

And Carolina's season is over.

That's what they get for running him into the ground between our game and the Thursday they had to play after.
This thread reminds me of the other thread where the poster complained we weren't using Kamara like McCaffery like we should be.

I made a post basically saying we know what were doing with Kamara cause his not getting injured as often as McCaffery.

McCaffery going to IR AGAIN proves my point.

This thread reminds me of the other thread where the poster complained we weren't using Kamara like McCaffery like we should be.

I made a post basically saying we know what were doing with Kamara cause his not getting injured as often as McCaffery.

McCaffery going to IR AGAIN proves my point.
Yep, I don't want to use Kamara like the Panthers do CMC. That would shorten his career by a few years.

Funny how fast our strengths turned into weaknesses and vice versa.

Its probably the most important thing to do for a HC - limit the touches of your Superstars!!!!!

No matter how good a player is. No running back should exceed touches a game.

And that’s what we managed so far for AK. The increase this season is concerning
Since Cam left, he's been their whole offense. It seems like RBs in most cases, have the shortest shelf life for NFL positions, and why I think any run dominant QB is playing with fire. In the case of AK, we don't have a choice with MT out and now TJ is banged up.

It’s a pretty common pattern for running backs — a player gets overused one year and has a career year, but then starts suffering injuries the next year and is never the same.

does it really surprise you? I mean , serious question, has he ever completed a season/

Dude is just built different. Most physically gifted running back in the league.
Made Ingram look like a child:
CYhXLl3U0AAKbjj

Re: CMAC, saw this coming back in game 2...they're doing a piss poor job of load management, almost every other play is either a run with CMAC or a pass to CMAC. He cant continue w/ these high 20 low 30 touch games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom