McCollum says Zion not getting same calls. (1 Viewer)

Zion keeps getting T’d up because he’s trying to let the officials know about this discrepancy during the games. But no one is listening before, during, or after the games. :hm:

Just here to say that after watching the last few games, its quite apparent how NBA officials view Zions game.

Its going to take another year or two before he actually gets calls in his favor. Almost a rite of passage "game' these NBA refs play

Its old and tired. If you are going to give a bump in the lane to Giannis, you BETTER extend same to Zion - i dont care how wide/big/massive he is. ITS A !@$@#$@#$ FOUL.

What happened during the Bucks game?

the obvious to me was the Greek Freaks uncalled goaltending on JV’s shot, but Zion wise, folks were able to hammer away at him with no repercussions. It was maddening.
It feels like Zion gets officiated fairly outside of winning streak. Like once in a half of dozen games.

What happened during the Bucks game?

Same shirt as last few games, he gets chest bumped on a drive, hacked on arm/wrist as he lays it up, bodied up on drives and no calls unless painfully obvious to the most laymen of viewers.

Its starting to be a trend and NBA needs to address it. If they are gonna allow defenders to simply hack at his arms, then his off arm should be legally able to block their attempts.

I wish he would just dunk on some of these drives and if a defenders finger gets in the way, oh well, splint it up.

Might just want to go ahead and call this the refs/league not calling fouls on the Pels opponents.

Just ridiculous. Most NBA officials almost make Jerome Boger and Clete Blakeman look acceptable.

It’s not just that they don’t give him calls when he’s fouled. It’s that they don’t make those calls and then turn around and call ticky tack nonsense anytime someone got close to Giannis. I think Zion sees the discrepancy and it’s getting to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom