McDaniels not looking like such a dummy now... (1 Viewer)

Beau Chene

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
This guy has coached Denver to a 5-0 start... lots of energy and confidence in that team. Discipline is a key factor. Jump on board or get out, even if you are the "Franchise QB". Nice job so far...

yep, josh mcdaniels is my pick for coach of the year so far. nobody caught more heat than this guy.

agreed. And his players seem to like him. Seems like he be a good coach to play for.

Head Coach of the year most likely. He took a lot of flack in the preseason, but he is coaching the right way.

2009 broncos = 2006 saints?

i know we're not looking at the same situation but the way seems to be falling in place for the broncos, and watching the game today and the way the team and coach were fired up after the win, kinda reminded me of '06?

yes? or am i just suffering from a long day of no saints football, and the hangover of last night? :idunno:

During the offseason, and especially after the Cutler and Marshall stuff, I had him getting the Denver job as the biggest mistake of the season.

Shows what I know. He's a young guy with a lot of energy and enthusiasm, he's got the team believing, and he put an exclamation point on it today by beating his mentor. He's doing everything right so far.

I still don't know McDaniels from Adam, but the Broncos are beginning to look like the team I remember. If he can keep the respect of his team and they still like him, then that says a lot for the team culture.

It sucks being in Colorado for this. They are so fair-weather. All these people who normally wouldn't give a crap about the Broncos are coming out of their holes all posting "5-0 Broncos!!" etc. on Facebook. It's driving me nuts.

It sucks being in Colorado for this. They are so fair-weather. All these people who normally wouldn't give a crap about the Broncos are coming out of their holes all posting "5-0 Broncos!!" etc. on Facebook. It's driving me nuts.

And also, "Best in the NFL!" "Unbeatable" "Unstoppable" etc etc... *shrug*

Seen it before. ;)

Orton has performed I thought he would suck, McDaniels made a good bet on Orton being half decent and won.

Adam Schein is eating the crow big time! He gave them 3 wins for the season.....LOL!

I like this Broncos team. They play with such enthusiasm....this is a feel good season for them!

And I loved to watch the Pats lose their 2nd game this season!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom