McKelvin to visit 4/1? (1 Viewer)

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Leodis McKelvin...Troy State CB Leodis McKelvin told Sirius NFL Radio that he had a private workout for the New York Jets just recently, and has a visit scheduled with the Patriots next week and the Saints on April 1st.

AlsHotNewsRumor

I wouldn't mind him on our team look at the last Defensive player drafted out of troy. Demarcus Ware seemed like he did pretty good adjusting to the NFL

I wouldn't mind him on our team look at the last Defensive player drafted out of troy. Demarcus Ware seemed like he did pretty good adjusting to the NFL

I agree. A good corner and a dynamic return man. I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Yeah, I'd be happy with him. If he's the BDP available, which is possible at 10.

Have we ever drafted someone that came in for a private workout? I smell smoke. (Although I'll say that I wouldn't mind it if we took McKelvin if we can't get a DT.)

Another Corner who can't catch a cold... YIPPIE!!!

Another Corner who can't catch a cold... YIPPIE!!!

Well, ob, I don't know about his catching ability, and I'm not a big fan of his, but in the NFL we don't pay CBs to catch the ball. We pay them to make sure the receiver doesn't catch it.

Just a point of order there, LOL.

ddd

Well, ob, I don't know about his catching ability, and I'm not a big fan of his, but in the NFL we don't pay CBs to catch the ball. We pay them to make sure the receiver doesn't catch it.

Just a point of order there, LOL.

ddd

Right. I would rather a lockdown corner that can't catch than a Jason David who could hardly cover anyone but was still able to snag a few INTs.

For the 10th pick you expect both.

I'll be doing flips if I found out DRC will be down here working out for us... DRC been working out with Hall of Famer Darrel Green and soon to be Hall of Famer Deion Sanders. they know DRC is going to be special in the NFL.

You gotta love it, it took the 10th response before we got to DRC.

I'll be doing flips if I found out DRC will be down here working out for us... DRC been working out with Hall of Famer Darrel Green and soon to be Hall of Famer Deion Sanders. they know DRC is going to be special in the NFL.

And this applies to McK in what way? No, don't tell me.

ddd

You gotta love it, it took the 10th response before we got to DRC.

And this applies to McK in what way? No, don't tell me.

ddd

It doesn't, but I dont' think you are aware of the new SSF rule that all threads must mention DRC at least once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom