McLaurin or Tyrell Williams (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
In my 12 team league, I ended up going No RB strategy as top WRs kept falling to me. Pick 7 and first round was Hopkins, then CantGuardMike, then Tyreek Hill. Hill got hurt and I moved him to IR for Tyrell Williams after AB got cut.

I currently have Williams on my roster, but McLaurin seems like the real deal as a rookie. Can only hold 3 WRs and either guy is getting dropped once Hill is back. But should I keep Williams or go with McLaurin?

Tough call... McLaurin has more upside, but Williams seems to be the safer bet (although he seems to be 2nd choice for Carr behind Waller). I think you are good with either, but just watching McLaurin play in real life I think he may be the real deal like you mentioned. I say take the high risk/high reward option and go with him. Good luck!

Thanks. Leaning that way. They're both #1s for their teams, and both teams will be throwing a lot, but the Raiders at least have Josh Jacobs and Waller like you mentioned. Not much else in the Redskins offense. The factor I was looking at most is their schedules over the next few weeks (before Hill is back). McLaurin's is much easier.

There will be a QB change at some point for the redskins but I think that might help McLaurin in the long run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom