McVay on the non call (1 Viewer)

muddbug2

All-Pro
Reaction score
“I thought it was a bang-bang type play. The one thing I respect about the refs today is that they let the guys compete and they let the guys play. I thought Nickell Robey made a nice play. They snapped it on a quick snap, had a little wheel route coming out of the backfield. Thought it was a competitive type play. Certainly I’m not going to complain about the way that was officiated. I thought that it was a competitive play.”

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/se...ts-rams-refs-missed-pass-interference-no-call

I guess this is the ultimate "let them play" thing. I never could understand what this meant until yesterday - it means to not enforce the rules.

What else would you expect him to say. He was the beneficiary of the no call.

Oh please let there be a lot of "bang-bang" plays in the Super Bowl that cost him the game. Let it ruin the outcome so badly the public can't take the NFL seriously anymore.

Screw him . The way he and his team let Peters get in Payton's face after the game is a disgrace. Must be nice to have success given to you

“I thought it was a bang-bang type play. The one thing I respect about the refs today is that they let the guys compete and they let the guys play. I thought Nickell Robey made a nice play. They snapped it on a quick snap, had a little wheel route coming out of the backfield. Thought it was a competitive type play. Certainly I’m not going to complain about the way that was officiated. I thought that it was a competitive play.”

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/se...ts-rams-refs-missed-pass-interference-no-call

I guess this is the ultimate "let them play" thing. I never could understand what this meant until yesterday - it means to not enforce the rules.
That's exactly what it means. Why have rules if you're just gonna "let them play"?

"I agree Coach. Let them play until defensive players are blowing out the knees of your entire O-line!"

Yes, I am being kinda sarcastic. I need to go find the Saints Report Meditation forum - lol. I just keep getting angrier today and that so unlike me. I get angry fast then let it go. This screwing yesterday just keeps raising my blood pressure.

I disagree with Terrell Owens. There was bang-bang when the defenders helmet banged into TommyLee’s.

I wonder if Goodell sent McVay the script? Like he did with Gregg Williams “Bounty” testimony. The “it all happened so fast” garbage started during the game broadcast yesterday and is becoming the main narrative to try to dismiss it. This is after “the Saints still had a chance to win the game” and “calls were missed on both sides” narratives failed to make it go away.

I turned on GMFB this morning, don't know why, and literally the first thing I heard was someone saying the 'legend of Sean McVay continus to grow'! I could not believe what I had heard and immediately turned the channel. They are knighting this boy coach as if his genius led to a Rams victory! Just unbelievable!

He's spouting complete **** **** and he knows it. I used to kinda like the guy, but not after yesterday and now hearing **** like this. And him letting his players go get in Payton's face was a ******* disgrace. I saw a bit of a scuffle starting when the handshakes were going on too. Bet the Rams players were running their mouths about beating us when they know good and god damn well that they just had the game handed to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom