"Me Me Me Me Me Me Me" (1 Viewer)

Pocket Hercules

Always Locked In
Reaction score

One of the most overrated and overpaid players in the game. Bet he's a ghost on Sunday.

I like how he acts like it’s his decision... he knows the Chiefs aren’t picking up that option. No buyout, zero reason to pay it. He can go back cheaper or go somewhere else. He has probably guaranteed the latter by opening his mouth a few days before the game.

Anywayyyy.... Why would he brings up his future plans now when he is preparing for the biggest game of his life? Just weird and bad timing, in my opinion.

Still he could of answer it by saying "I am not worry about it till after game". Mentally it is distracting when you have the Super Bowl and your future in your mind at the same time.

You're splitting hairs quite fine here. He was asked a question, he answered honestly and with humility. He said he knows he's a potential salary cap victim as they have to make room for Mahomes. He's right. Don't see the problem.

You're splitting hairs quite fine here. He was asked a question, he answered honestly and with humility. He said he knows he's a potential salary cap victim as they have to make room for Mahomes. He's right. Don't see the problem.
Yeah, although the part where he said 'Maybe I'll go somewhere else and create a super bowl team' lacked humility somewhat...

Yeah, although the part where he said 'Maybe I'll go somewhere else and create a super bowl team' lacked humility somewhat...

Eh. I'm almost positive he said that in jest. And even if not, who cares. I think porculator's post summed it up pretty well. The only thing missing from this thread is a few "thug" drops.

Eh. I'm almost positive he said that in jest. And even if not, who cares. I think porculator's post summed it up pretty well. The only thing missing from this thread is a few "thug" drops.
Yeah I'm not really disagreeing overall, just that the idea he was the 'creator' of his current SB team (or a future one) is pretty laughable.

If it was in jest, well can we use that logic for every disagreeable comment we see? Is that like the kid who says, 'I didn't mean it' after he smashed your window??

Yeah I'm not really disagreeing overall, just that the idea he was the 'creator' of his current SB team (or a future one) is pretty laughable.

If it was in jest, well can we use that logic for every disagreeable comment we see? Is that like the kid who says, 'I didn't mean it' after he smashed your window??

I know context is something that's disappearing in our world, but it's a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom