Meachem!! Come baaaaaack!!! (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuadVpOMizE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Meach had a great year last year and I thought he would take the next step this year to being a top Reciever in the league. But it seems like he has been hobbled by injury. Havent really seen him do anything since he got hurt in the Cards game last year. I hope he makes a come back. He is total package WR. Speed, size, smarts, great hands, Come on Meach!! Come back!!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuadVpOMizE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Meach had a great year last year and I thought he would take the next step this year to being a top Reciever in the league. But it seems like he has been hobbled by injury. Havent really seen him do anything since he got hurt in the Cards game last year. I hope he makes a come back. He is total package WR. Speed, size, smarts, great hands, Come on Meach!! Come back!!

Hopefully he will be 100% for the stretch run..

Meachem was a pure beast last year. He missed a lot of TC but he still practiced on occasions. ZFor some odd reason look like Big Meach have picked up some weight this year and he have looked slow these last couple of games.

We need Big Meach to step up. Improve from last year and take the 2nd WR spot opposite Colston. We need you Meach so lets get it poppin against the Panthers. Ball out Sunday Big Meach!!!

I think Meach is the wild card Sunday in a lot of 4 WR sets....

I know its early to be thinking about this, but...

Next year is the final year of his contract (right?). I suspect there are teams who will covet him, and given the nature of our offense -- Drew spreading the ball, lack of dependence on any 1 or 2 primary receviers -- he's probably going to get offers elsewhere for more than we'll be willing to pay.

I'd love to see #17 beastly in black and gold for his career, but right now the outlook for that doesn't seem good.

09 Henderson!! Come Baaaaaack!! alot of guys have gotten off to a slow start this year, Meachem and Henderson included, Colston doesnt seem to be getting the looks I was hoping for, maybe Moore has shown us a glimpse of who will be the leading receiver this year.

Alot of our players are believing their own hype from last year and need to get themselves gounded and back on game asap

2009 SAINTS OFFENSE!! Come Baaaaaack!!

did it really go anywhere?

we're averaging 11 possessions a game. on sunday we had 10 drives but we had 3 turnovers, one punt, and a missed field goal, and 3 costly penalties on defense that helped the other team retain possession. we missed two field goals against minnesota and it took us 15 drives to score 31 points on them in the NFCCG, while we only had 11 in the opener. getting turnovers helped us take possessions away from SF.

all in all i see us as at or near we were on offense a season ago but we have to cut out silly mistakes like turnovers and penalties on offense and our defense as to either come up big with more turnovers forced or find some way to stop somebody's rushing attack.

it's really that simple.

Meachem was a pure beast last year. He missed a lot of TC but he still practiced on occasions. ZFor some odd reason look like Big Meach have picked up some weight this year and he have looked slow these last couple of games.

We need Big Meach to step up. Improve from last year and take the 2nd WR spot opposite Colston. We need you Meach so lets get it poppin against the Panthers. Ball out Sunday Big Meach!!!

I think Meach is the wild card Sunday in a lot of 4 WR sets....

Right....I was wondering if Drew's accuracy was off, or Meach is slower this year..? He definitely looks like he gained some weight.

Right....I was wondering if Drew's accuracy was off, or Meach is slower this year..? He definitely looks like he gained some weight.

With the toe injury, it very easily could be that he put on weight in the weight room but couldn't really do a lot of cardio so he could be heavier, not necessarily fat, but heavier and his conditioning may have suffered because of that toe...

Meachem will have a break-out game today vs the Panthers because I am sitting him on my fantasy team.

Your welcome.

09 Henderson!! Come Baaaaaack!!

I'm really surprised by Henderson's slow start. He was arguably our most improved player last year. Hopefully 09 was the beginning of things to come and not just an anomalous season for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom