Meachum vs. Henderson (1 Viewer)

How about Colsten vs More?

ITS MEACHEM ARRRRGH!!!

Isn't it?:scratch:

Anyhoo, we're all Sants fans, so it reelly don't madder.

therr is 4 thingz u can cont on ,'' peple bieng englsh teechers on ths site.

I love me some Welch Corgis's. They look like a little fat wolf.

That is a Corgi aint it?

I don't care if it's Corgi and Bess! So I mispelled Meachem! At least I'm not the only one........and by the end of the season I hope his name is entrenched into all of our psyche's along with Shock-The-Monkey, Cool Brees, Lightening Reggie, Devery "You cant' catch me!" Henderson, Lance "catches" Moore and so forth and so on...........

All I know is this is a pretty good team going into Buffalo for the Bills to contend with and with a Defense which is gathering itself up with some confidence. I have been a huge fan of Roman Harper's and to read that he, after being a Coache's son, say he is learning his butt off from a Vet like Sharper gives me great hopes for our D-backfield because confidence is like the Flu, you can catch it and pass it along which is something very positive about Sharper and the guys we have now.

Pleased to be a SAINTS fan since '67 ,not so much from '00 to '05 but now, Ecstatic since '06! Drew Brees is our first true possible HOF candidate other than Ricky Jackson and Morten Andersen IMHO.

Dud, u mispeeld sight. :jpshakehead:

No man! It's not like "Out of sight Dude!" This is a site as in "web site" so see? Sometmes it just doesn't matter as long as your point gets across, This isn't a spelling bee or some kind of grammar education school, it's a bunch of admitted fanatics over a freak'in football team! What do people expect? Shakespeares Collective Works?

Geesh! GEAUX SAINTS!

MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM | MEACHEM |

That annoys me so much --- soo sooo sooooooo much that people don't get his name right... ok now to go back and read how many times the name has been correct in response and to read the original post

yes ,,, couldnt say any better

I don't care if it's Corgi and Bess! So I mispelled Meachem! At least I'm not the only one........and by the end of the season I hope his name is entrenched into all of our psyche's along with Shock-The-Monkey, Cool Brees, Lightening Reggie, Devery "You cant' catch me!" Henderson, Lance "catches" Moore and so forth and so on...........

You misspelled misspelled.

:smilielol:

Is it ok to like them both? Meachem is probably a bit more physical, but Henderson is getting the job done ever since he learned how to catch. Right now, Henderson is the more productive player, but Meachem seemingly has a bit more potential because of his size. Both are a bit of a slow learner. I hope we get to keep them both for a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom