"Meanest mom" sells kid's car (1 Viewer)

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
"OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22578679/from/ET/?gt1=10755

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who the hell didn't drink when they were 19? And how are you supposed to transport your booze if not via car? Granted you shouldn't be relying on your parents to buy you a car at that age either.

Redlands Saints

killing threads daily
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who the hell didn't drink when they were 19? And how are you supposed to transport your booze if not via car? Granted you shouldn't be relying on your parents to buy you a car at that age either.

I carried it on my bike.

Hoyasaint

Banned
Reaction score

Hoyasaint

Banned
Reaction score
I walked it from the liquor store to my dorm room

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
Growing up I had friends whose parents threatened to do the very same, as well as my own ! I just never heard of anyone actually going through with it.

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
Good for her! Booze and an automobile simply do not mix, and it's never too early for anyone to learn that. Plus, he was warned:
She says she set two rules when she bought the car at Thanksgiving: No booze, and always keep it locked.
Too many parents set consequences and then don't follow through with them...bravo to this mom for doing exactly what she said she'd do.

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good for her! Booze and an automobile simply do not mix, and it's never too early for anyone to learn that. Plus, he was warned:

Too many parents set consequences and then don't follow through with them...bravo to this mom for doing exactly what she said she'd do.
Well, I agree about booze and autos not mixing....but it didn't say that he was drinking and driving. I don't know whether or not you drink, but how to you get your alcohol from place to place when you buy it?

He's 19 years old. She needs to lay off of him a little. Now she just seeks attention with the way she went about "punishing" a 19 year old adult. Rules are rules, but c'mon.

She must've been hell to live with growing up.

PurpleBlack&Gold

FOOTBALL PLEASE!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
She would be really mean if the kid payed for the car with his own money. I guess the car wasn't in his name, otherwise how could she sell the car? If it wasn't in his name, then it really wasn't his car anyway, right?

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
I used to get in trouble for that...doing what I said would happen. Oh well.
Again, kudos to that mom for keeping her end of the deal.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
If my child drinks before she's of legal age, I hope that she at least hides it better than that stupid kid hid his. It's one thing to do it, but to be told specifically not to do it and then do it anyway? The kid got what he deserved.

Saint77

Burrrrrrrsitis!
Reaction score
If I caught my boy with booze in his car, id beat the tar out of him, If I found my boy drinking in the house, id ask for a bit myself. as long as he/she is over 18

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
yea lets just turn the other cheek. she might get drunk drive and kill one of us because i am young and lets get wild. kids need to understand that you dont drink till you are 21. thats the law deal with it.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I just emailed this story to my mom. She insists that she's the meanest mom on the planet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom