"Meanest mom" sells kid's car (1 Viewer)

Who the hell didn't drink when they were 19? And how are you supposed to transport your booze if not via car? Granted you shouldn't be relying on your parents to buy you a car at that age either.

Who the hell didn't drink when they were 19? And how are you supposed to transport your booze if not via car? Granted you shouldn't be relying on your parents to buy you a car at that age either.

I carried it on my bike.

I walked it from the liquor store to my dorm room

Growing up I had friends whose parents threatened to do the very same, as well as my own ! I just never heard of anyone actually going through with it.

Good for her! Booze and an automobile simply do not mix, and it's never too early for anyone to learn that. Plus, he was warned:
She says she set two rules when she bought the car at Thanksgiving: No booze, and always keep it locked.

Too many parents set consequences and then don't follow through with them...bravo to this mom for doing exactly what she said she'd do.

Good for her! Booze and an automobile simply do not mix, and it's never too early for anyone to learn that. Plus, he was warned:

Too many parents set consequences and then don't follow through with them...bravo to this mom for doing exactly what she said she'd do.

Well, I agree about booze and autos not mixing....but it didn't say that he was drinking and driving. I don't know whether or not you drink, but how to you get your alcohol from place to place when you buy it?

He's 19 years old. She needs to lay off of him a little. Now she just seeks attention with the way she went about "punishing" a 19 year old adult. Rules are rules, but c'mon.

She must've been hell to live with growing up.

She would be really mean if the kid payed for the car with his own money. I guess the car wasn't in his name, otherwise how could she sell the car? If it wasn't in his name, then it really wasn't his car anyway, right?

I used to get in trouble for that...doing what I said would happen. Oh well.
Again, kudos to that mom for keeping her end of the deal.

If my child drinks before she's of legal age, I hope that she at least hides it better than that stupid kid hid his. It's one thing to do it, but to be told specifically not to do it and then do it anyway? The kid got what he deserved.

If I caught my boy with booze in his car, id beat the tar out of him, If I found my boy drinking in the house, id ask for a bit myself. as long as he/she is over 18

yea lets just turn the other cheek. she might get drunk drive and kill one of us because i am young and lets get wild. kids need to understand that you dont drink till you are 21. thats the law deal with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom