N/S Meanwhile Falcons fans are losing their minds! (1 Viewer)

Actually, after perusing the Packers forum, they didn't make much of a stink about that roughing the passer penalty, just a couple comments. Mostly they are owning the failure and some are giving props to Sean and Jameis. Pretty much all of them are saying the Saints were ready to play and had the better team on the field.

Me: I'm not sure I would draft a Tight End #4 overall.

Today: proving why literally nobody else has ever drafted a Tight End #4 overall.
8 will end up being good for them, but yeah to take him at 4 overall when you had so many glaring holes was laughable.

And it's just one game. It says more about the fandom than the team that the fans are ready to pack it in with 16 games left to play.

These guys are pure gold! It's like reading reading fan fiction of a Calvin and Hobbes strip!
"Cant believe the refs have let us struggle this long. WHOS SIDE ARE THEY ON"

Actually, after perusing the Packers forum, they didn't make much of a stink about that roughing the passer penalty, just a couple comments. Mostly they are owning the failure and some are giving props to Sean and Jameis. Pretty much all of them are saying the Saints were ready to play and had the better team on the field.
Yeah, a lot of them seemed to be focusing more on how their "super star" QB was all about himself in the off season, though, not quite throwing in the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom