N/S Meanwhile Falcons fans are losing their minds! (1 Viewer)

Watching them today I saw the pathetic defense from the past but the offense has lost its explosiveness. They’re a bad team.
They have no run game and outside calvin ridley they have nothing besides a rookie te which takes time to adjust to the nfl level. Took tj hockinson over a year.

So...
Any chance Atlanta can top the Tampa Bradys next week??? :scratch:

I think the Falcons would be happier in the a Canadian league. They should leave the NFL and find more comparable competition. I bet they could win some games in the Canadian league….maybe a playoff.

Tampa might struggle with the blitz packages of Atlanta. Hurts avoided numerous sacks with his athleticism. I give Atlanta no chance against the Tampa defense though.

Well we have the distinction of trading away an entire draft class for the 5th pick, Ricky Williams, and drafting a punter with the 11th pick, Russell Erxleben. I'm so happy those misguided day are past.
Those were the days my friend. I thought that they would never end.

Get your popcorn out

Carrot top is back
Carrot top thought the Packers were going to steamroll us.

I hate when fans mock other fans, especially if they are keeping to themselves and just cheering the on-field play, but "Rise up on out of here" in the second video almost make me ruin my keyboard.

Actually, after perusing the Packers forum, they didn't make much of a stink about that roughing the passer penalty, just a couple comments. Mostly they are owning the failure and some are giving props to Sean and Jameis. Pretty much all of them are saying the Saints were ready to play and had the better team on the field.
There should have been DPI on that same play, so regardless, it should have been Saints 1st and 10.

Wouldn't it be great if ATL is up 28/3 over Tom Brady and the Bucs next week? And he does it to them again? My God, they'd have to clear bodies out of the entire metro area.

Never happen as ATL is just too awful. And they know it. With no end in sight - stuck under a 50 or 60 million cap hit when Matty-Ice leaves.

Reading those posts had me laughing so hard I nearly wet myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom