Meanwhile, in D.C.... some KY HS students going full maga [More Info has cast some doubts] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A group of 'Catholic' HS students from Covington Catholic HS in KY decided to do this after attending the right to life rally decked out in maga crap... Utterly disgusting, yet not surprising behavior to a Native American and Vietnam Vet....

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm more pissed off that they're catholic. I hope their priest gives them an earful.

These kids were there for the "right for life" march, right? A few are just being teens, but some are total tools.

I'm trying to understand why the whole crowd absolutely surrounded them. Intimidation?

What shirtty Catholics. Let alone shirtty people.

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Very curious what the parents of these kids think. I imagine it’s a pretty wide range.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Very curious what the parents of these kids think. I imagine it’s a pretty wide range.
Oh, probably something exactly like this, from another recent incident.

Kahn told the Star Tribune later that her son and others took two of the flags with them to the game and “left with them wrapped around them like capes. I didn’t see anything wrong with that.”
She said this was nothing more than young people wearing “a bunch of red, white and blue, supporting their president. They don’t have a racist bone in their body.”
[sarcasm]Good kids, you know. Maybe they throw up a Nazi salute in a school photo, or display Trump flags at a basketball game, or confront and mock Native Americans, but who doesn't like having a little fun. Golly, who knows where they are learning this stuff, but they don't mean any harm.[/sarcasm]

SUGrad03

All-Pro
Reaction score
That kid has an extremely punchable face. I bet he was proud of himself when the camera showed up.

Heathen Saint

#Sanders2020
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He's already a smug faced, staunch supporter of America's racist past and he's only a boy.

Bunch of little sheltered frat boy punks would piss themselves if this indigenous man had a mean bone in his body.

But hey...Family values, amirite?

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
Tough guys in front of an old man. Hopefully this disgusting behaviour will follow them for the rest of their pathetic lives. OK now that the real story is coming out ...forget what I said. And people wonder why us conservatives complain about FAKE NEWS.

Last edited:

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Tough guys in front of an old man. Hopefully this disgusting behaviour will follow them for the rest of their pathetic lives.
I think it’s disgusting behavior, but honestly, I don’t hope for that. I’d rather they learn from it, atone for it, and be better people because of it. They are kids who somehow thought this was okay. I think it’s a safe assumption there are adults in their lives who need to do some serious soul searching.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Guaranteed there were chaperones present. Did they approve of this idiocy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joe OKC Political Discussion Board 51

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom