Meanwhile, in D.C.... some KY HS students going full maga [More Info has cast some doubts] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
A group of 'Catholic' HS students from Covington Catholic HS in KY decided to do this after attending the right to life rally decked out in maga crap... Utterly disgusting, yet not surprising behavior to a Native American and Vietnam Vet....

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Or are they being a certain way with calling himself a veteran. Just because he was in the marines at that time, even though he may have never been in Vietnam he is considered a vet. He would’ve been a veteran during the Vietnam era. That’s what my dad was. He never used the term Vietnam veteran even though he served during that time. So that may be the confusion, I dunno. 2 guys. Both considered veterans. Neither saw active combat.

Attachments

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously bud, drop the whole racist thing it's quite annoying and doesn't prop up your flawed argument, if anything, it's a bad look.
You at one point in time said you'd never reply to me again. What happened?
Not dropping something simply because it makes you uncomfortable.

You don't like being associated with racism and propping up racists.....Then don't associate with racists and seek to apologize and deflect for them. Very simple solution.

When you a see a situation like this and your move is to try and attack the Native American and defend the people celebrating manifest destiny and exuding prejudice, what conclusion should I and others be drawing besides you looking like an apologist and an activist toward their defense?

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Not dropping something simply because it makes you uncomfortable.

You don't like being associated with racism and propping up racists.....Then don't associate with racists and seek to apologize and deflect for them. Very simple solution.

When you a see a situation like this and your move is to try and attack the Native American and defend the people celebrating manifest destiny and exuding prejudice, what conclusion should I and others be drawing besides you looking like an apologist and an activist toward their defense?
They did nothing wrong. Simple

coldseat

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guy served. I doubt it was his choice where he was stationed. This is stupid.

Same with trying to act like the kids are little angles. They're little shirts who where having fun agitating.

This whole situation is much ado about nothing. The only thing that should come of this is that the chaperones of the kids should face some consequences for letting the kids wear maga hats while representing the school and for not getting them out of there before this escalated.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Point being that this guy is supposed to be an elder (adult) in his Tribe, yet seems as though a lot of people have an issue with the adults that were occupying these youngsters for not steering them in a different direction. That road goes both ways. As far as his Vietnam status, I've seen it reported 2 ways.

This guy doesn't get a pass just because he's of a certain decent. After all, he was the one who instigated it and walked up in their face banging a drum..
Well, you were passing on something calling him a liar. I just asked for it to be backed up. Seems like you're not sure you can back it up.

Soundwave

Terribly Vexed
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still tying to get a handle on what this entire thing is about?

What exactly is the point?
"Smarmy, maga hat wearing kids act like smarmy maga hat wearing kids" ? Well, duh.

What is the endgame?

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Well, you were passing on something calling him a liar. I just asked for it to be backed up. Seems like you're not sure you can back it up.
Seems like 15 pages of people calling these kids entitled racists would be able to back it up. Naw, some would rather punch them because they don’t like the look on their face.

Bottom line, he is a liar playing the victim.

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They did nothing wrong. Simple
Define wrong?

If I call you a racist you would jump at calling me wrong. So let's bracket how you are defining right and wrong, since I doubt it simply means breaking the law or physically attacking someone. Surely you extend that to behavior, speech, and actions.

I would argue mocking a Native American and defending manifest destiny is wrong, simple. So is harassing people without provocation like the video I shared of them harassing a group of girls.

You think otherwise? That is on you, but like I said earlier, a pretty gross demonstration.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Define wrong?

If I call you a racist you would jump at calling me wrong. So let's bracket how you are defining right and wrong, since I doubt it simply means breaking the law or physically attacking someone. Surely you extend that to behavior, speech, and actions.

I would argue mocking a Native American and defending manifest destiny is wrong, simple. So is harassing people without provocation like the video I shared of them harassing a group of girls.

You think otherwise? That is on you, but like I said earlier, a pretty gross demonstration.
The first rule of not commenting to me ever again is, not commenting.

You know where this is going to end up again, right?

I’m giving you the chance to stop while you’re even...

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like 15 pages of people calling these kids entitled racists would be able to back it up. Naw, some would rather punch them because they don’t like the look on their face.

Bottom line, he is a liar playing the victim.
OK, so you can't. Thanks.

A look on someone's face, can be evidence. Is it enough? That's up for debate.

How about you control your actions and not worry so much about others. I asked you a simple question. He may have made a lie, so I'd like to know if it's true. I figured you've followed this so closely, you'd know.

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The first rule of not commenting to me ever again is, not commenting.

You know where this is going to end up again, right?

I’m giving you the chance to stop while you’re even...
Where is it going to end up Slick lol?

So do you find nothing wrong with mocking, harassing, and attempting to intimidate people? Celebrating ethnic cleansing?

Your words, I'm just wanting confirmation that this is what you see as acceptable behavior and morally defensible opinions.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
OK, so you can't. Thanks.

A look on someone's face, can be evidence. Is it enough? That's up for debate.

How about you control your actions and not worry so much about others. I asked you a simple question. He may have made a lie, so I'd like to know if it's true. I figured you've followed this so closely, you'd know.
Figured the WAPO article would suffice, but...

6CFB1989-D4A8-4616-A3EB-384D51A1747F.jpeg

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still trying to understand the link between embellishing your personal narrative and that somehow disproving video evidence of an event or making this man into a monster and that clearing these kids of the despicable behavior they displayed toward him by mocking, intimidating, and voicing support for genocide of his people?

I'm not sure what is so difficult about allowing space to condemn these kids while recognizing they are still teens, condemning the black Israelite's, and not trying to manufacture a peaceful activist into something no evidence suggests he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nolaspe Political Discussion Board 14

Headlines

Top Bottom