Meanwhile, in D.C.... some KY HS students going full maga [More Info has cast some doubts] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolaspe

Bury me in smoke...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
A group of 'Catholic' HS students from Covington Catholic HS in KY decided to do this after attending the right to life rally decked out in maga crap... Utterly disgusting, yet not surprising behavior to a Native American and Vietnam Vet....

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Merl this isn’t really the gotcha you may think it is. He’s a bigoted non-Trump supporter. There is a classic definition of a racist which holds that to be racist one must be part of the dominant race. If one holds bigoted views and is part of the disadvantaged race then they are prejudiced or bigoted. I’m sure I have this partially wrong, and of course not everyone accepts this definition. I’m just telling you this so you might understand why someone would say what Big L said.
What is the dominant race?

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, fish aren’t biting. Either come out with it or drop it.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn’t think so either.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
What is the dominant race?
Depends on where you live.

In parts of Africa it’s people with certain facial features.

In the United States, it is people with white skin. This is not something that is debatable.

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What's your confusion about the concept? Do you worry about being turned down for a loan, a home, or a job because Louis Farrakhan doesn't like white people?
Isn’t me that’s confused. Thought you guys with the whole world view thing would be smarter than this.. I have a nice house, car, job, great credit and I don’t have a problem with Farrakhan. You mad?

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
Isn’t me that’s confused. Thought you guys with the whole world view thing would be smarter than this.. I have a nice house, car, job, great credit and I don’t have a problem with Farrakhan. You mad?
Wow, that's your takeaway from my post? You're either being disingenuous or completely missed the point.

Before you type your next attempt at a snarky comeback, remind me why you asked your "serious question" about the "dominant race" concept?

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I think this thread has run its course. I'm closing it. Have a problem with it, send me a PM.

This has turned away from reasonable discourse to petty back and forths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom