Meanwhile, in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The falcons are already getting browbeaten by the new helmet rule that Payton had a major hand in getting passed.

Thanks, Coach!

I know it's only preseason, but a Falcons loss is still a Falcons loss.

They looked pretty awful with the starters on bothsides.

Sidenote what happened to the drunk failcon dislike button lol

Falcons are the worst about using helmets as weapons. If the rule gets enforced this year they are going to get penalized like crazy.

The falcons are already getting browbeaten by the new helmet rule that Payton had a major hand in getting passed.

Thanks, Coach!

What’s happening with them and the helmet rule tonight?

Said that last year during that game at their place on a Thursday night. They are the dirtiest team I can remember leading with the helmet. That LB from LSU, I can't remember his name but he's one of the worst. Great player but keep your head up.

What’s happening with them and the helmet rule tonight?

One of their RBs has been penalized multiple times for lowering his helmet. Have fun with this one, Freeman.

It's a good rule IMHO. Targeting has been a foul in the NCAA for years now, so lots of - or maybe even most - NFL defenders already learned to play without initiating helmet-to-helmet contact.

I started watching the game, was going to turn it off after the Falcons got a first down. Almost 2 hours later I'm still watching.

Top 5 defense ?
Drew is gonna light these fools up.
Falcons playing super dirty too, targeting like crazy.

Search Reddit NFL Streams

Once the regular season hits you’ll have to stream jump a few times as the NFL gets more agreesive making sure NFL fans cannot watch their games, but for the most part the streams are stable.
Awesome. Found one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom