Meanwhile, in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

Sark, affectionately called, is one helluva of an Off coord. They have put up a grand total of 186 yds, 6 1st downs, ZERO pts. Through 3 Qtrs.

With a fade route corner call on 4th and 2 from the 4 lol. This team lacks serious depth in both coaching and players lol

My son’s exact words: “Dad, I know it’s preseason, but them losing just feels good”.

Wow!!
Falcons trying to get points on the board rush the FG unit out while down by 17 with 12 seconds left and the clock running and miss the FG. To do that in the first preseason game smells like desperation.

Bahahaha!!! They hastily tried putting in the fg team with 7 seconds left to avoid the shutout. In typical Failcons fashion..they failed!! :smilielol:

Wow!!
Falcons trying to get points on the board rush the FG unit out while down by 17 with 12 seconds left and the clock running and miss the FG. To do that in the first preseason game smells like desperation.

Despite being preseason, I wouldn’t be looking forward to the next practice. It’s not that they didn’t score, outside two or so players they mostly looked like they were putting in minimal effort.

Hey I bask in the Falcons losses more than anyone (especially living here in the ATL)....but Ryan threw 1 pass, JJ didn’t play, that wasn’t even close to the real team.
That being said, the lack of effort is quite satisfying!!!

img_4019.jpg

My son’s exact words: “Dad, I know it’s preseason, but them losing just feels good”.

Can I get an AMEN! Well done, Paul. You raised him right. A Falcons loss of any type is equal to 95% of a Saints win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom