Meat of the week (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Free-Range Chicken

Free Range is a method of farming husbandry where the animals are permitted to roam freely instead of being contained in any manner. The principle is to allow the animals as much freedom as possible, to live out their instinctual behaviours in a reasonably natural way, regardless of whether or not they are eventually killed for meat. One of the many uses of free range animals is for some rudimentary insect population control in the free range area.

http://www.mercola.com/forms/chicken.htm

Druss

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm all for it then maybe our daughters will stop "starting" at ten years old and our wives won't grow mustaches.:eek:

Welcome back by the way.

Beast

Former Camp Beast
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Personally I prefer smoked pulled pork this week, the kind you'd like if you were at my house this past weekend..

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want my chickens cooped (if that is a word) and loaded with hormones to make them huge.

"Free range" chicken is just a way to get you to pay more. I bet they all still live their lives in a cage.

TPS

Reaction score
Sandman,

Do you like featherless chickens and those that are ready for market in < 3 months? I don't know, I don't need jacked up franken food (as per massive previous discussion). I do know that my 10 year old daughter hit puberty before my 15 year old son. And neither her mom nor I were early bloomers. She doesn't eat anything but breakfast foods, pizza, grilled cheese and redbeans and rice. I'm thinking it's probably the milk.

:shrug:

Meat of the Week? That's an easy one, LC, don't you think? :hihi:

TPambiguouSsentencestructure

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sandman,

Do you like featherless chickens and those that are ready for market in < 3 months? I don't know, I don't need jacked up franken food (as per massive previous discussion). I do know that my 10 year old daughter hit puberty before my 15 year old son. And neither her mom nor I were early bloomers. She doesn't eat anything but breakfast foods, pizza, grilled cheese and redbeans and rice. I'm thinking it's probably the milk.

Meat of the Week? That's an easy one, LC, don't you think? :hihi:

TPambiguouSsentencestructure
I love 'em. Freak them up and make them taste good. Ready for market in 3 months means less feed costs and more chicken for me. Frankenchicken...heh

I know this will shock you, but I actually only serve my daughter organic milk from cows that have not been given any hormones. She is 10 and is still "10."

TPS

Reaction score
>>I know this will shock you, but I actually only serve my daughter organic milk from cows that have not been given any hormones. She is 10 and is still "10."

Heathen. How far hath thoust fallen from thine professed love for all things chemical?

TPS

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
How 'bout some fish instead?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8J9cWSav3w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D8J9cWSav3w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
>>I know this will shock you, but I actually only serve my daughter organic milk from cows that have not been given any hormones. She is 10 and is still "10."

Heathen. How far hath thoust fallen from thine professed love for all things chemical?

TPS
I confess. It is my wife's doing. Our "health conscious" neighbor got her started on it. Since she goes to the store, we drink what she buys. I do notice that the organic milk has a longer shelf life than "regular" milk. Anyone know the reason why?

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I confess. It is my wife's doing. Our "health conscious" neighbor got her started on it. Since she goes to the store, we drink what she buys. I do notice that the organic milk has a longer shelf life than "regular" milk. Anyone know the reason why?
Perhaps ultra pasteurization. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame on Saints Loss to Raiders in Week 2 | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Postgame Show | Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
El Caliente Can we clean things up before next week? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Droopy Saints Captains' Families HYPED Send-Off to Fathers Ahead of Week 2 at Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
FOX Sports New Orleans to re-air 2020 Saints games starting Week 2 vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints defensive line rotations performed in week one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Get Hype: Saints at Raiders | NFL Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Week 2: NFC South Postgame Storylines Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Week 2 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady “went to another level” in practice this week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Talks Offensive Strategy, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Emmanuel Sanders on Saints Wide Receivers, Week 2 gameplan | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Terron Armstead on Saints D-line, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette C.J. Gardner-Johnson on Raiders Offense, Saints Run Defense | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Saturday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Week 2 rooting guide: Who Saints fans should want to win and who they should be rooting against Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
RedJem This week's Fleurs Truly Podcast Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Team completely hopeless after week one or do you see the light? Fantasy Football Board 0
Dan in Lafayette Alex Anzalone on Josh Jacobs, Saints Linebackers | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jared Cook on Jon Gruden, Saints Offensive Depth | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL Week 2: Cesar Ruiz upgraded on Saints-Raiders injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Saints Week 2 - Friday Injury report - Davenport / Thomas DNP, Ruiz / Sanders FP Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders stack up for Week 2 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
james_k_p Video 2020 Highlight Shows Week 01 - Final Play, 4th down on 4, B&G Review Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Week 2 Bold Predictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: 5 key takeaways from Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Thursday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders... Five New Orleans players listed in Thursday's report SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Week 2: Saints Injury Report with Thomas, Davenport Listed Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
NFL Picks Week 2: Vegas, Baby! Vegas! Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 2: Saints vs Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 2: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 1, Roach shines, Trautman plays Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Congratulations Legatron for being named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
Thomas Morstead is NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after stellar Week 1 performance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Saints P Thomas Morstead wins NFC special teams player of the week for Week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints remain one of the NFL’s best in Week 2 Power Rankings Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC staff picks for Week 2, Chiefs roll, but confidence in the Rams is mixed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints punter Thomas Morstead NFC special teams player of the week Saints RSS News Feeds 0