Media attention (1 Viewer)

Nov23

Rookie
Reaction score
I worked today and had to run some errands afterwards so I missed the replays of First Take / ATH / PTI. Any mention of the Saints at all? I'm sure they didn't talk about us at all, and even if they did talk about our game I'm sure it was all about Cam and the sinking Panthers. But I'm curious if anyone got to watch.

Cam and the Cats are 1-5. Dallas is 5-1. Brady is doing well on his return. Aaron Rodgers is struggling. OBJ had a big day. NLCS is going. ALCS is going. NBA preseason.

Drew is amazing! But I don't imagine there will be a lot of fuss over a 2-3 team in a small market.

Finally! I guess we've turned the page this season. Out with the drones of how our team is terrible and everyone should be fired, to the timeless classic of

NO RESPEKT!!!!

The storyline is more about why the Panthers lost rather than why the Saints won.

Cam and the Cats are 1-5. Dallas is 5-1. Brady is doing well on his return. Aaron Rodgers is struggling. OBJ had a big day. NLCS is going. ALCS is going. NBA preseason.

Drew is amazing! But I don't imagine there will be a lot of fuss over a 2-3 team in a small market.

Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton play in small markets.
Just saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom