Media crowning Dallas already? (2 Viewers)

ChadC

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If they wanna crown them, then crown their *****!...But seriously, I think all this attention that Romo is getting could go to his head. This guy has started 5 games in the NFL and all of a sudden he's the next coming? Dallas has a very good D, but they are vunerable to the big play in the passing game, which is our strength. I just hope we go to Dallas and win, because you know Payton wants that game bad! So, if we beat them are we the team to beat? Also, you know T.O. is about ready to create some sort of controversy, it's been too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
TO did... he said that he doesn't see why thier kicker got cut.

Dallas deserves it right now. They are playing excellent O and D. Maybe if we can get some D they'll crown us. How would that make you feel? Do you want them to crown us?

Romo has already been crowned not only the best QB in the last 50 years, but the most gifted athlete to ever exist on this planet. It bugs me, we need to knock a little of the spotlight off him on 12-10.

If they wanna crown them, then crown their a**es!...But seriously, I think all this attention that Romo is getting could go to his head. This guy has started 5 games in the NFL and all of a sudden he's the next coming? Dallas has a very good D, but they are vunerable to the big play in the passing game, which is our strength. I just hope we go to Dallas and win, because you know Payton wants that game bad! So, if we beat them are we the team to beat? Also, you know T.O. is about ready to create some sort of controversy, it's been too long!

What makes you belive that the success has gone to his head? Vulnerable to a big play??? Have you been watching their games???? Give some info to back up your statements.

The media loves him and why not. If he was playing for the Saints, we would be saying the same thing. Oh, I forget. We are saying the same thing about Brees!

bah it will make his fall from grace that much more enjoyable when he has a stinky game or gets injuried. Frankly I think people are trying to make up for the fact they all dissed brady back in the day and think if they ride the wagon early they'll win something... its so lame!!!

But I am greatly looking forward to his grounding... anyone remember the big but brief Ryan fitzpatrick wave after those first two nice games then he showed his true colours and nobody knows who he is anymore...

Dallas has too many ego's to co-exit. In the next couple of weeks they will begin to fall apart, hopefully after a primetime loss to New Orleans. TO will explode, Terry Glenn is pouting in the background, Romo is gonna let "sucess" go to his head, and Bill is going to try to overrule them all. It will happen, hopefully sooner than later.

Romo has already been crowned not only the best QB in the last 50 years, but the most gifted athlete to ever exist on this planet. It bugs me, we need to knock a little of the spotlight off him on 12-10.

don't worry some of that sparkle will be rubbed off this weekend when the giants pick him off twice and punch the cowgirls in the mouth.

Why does it really matter what the media does or says? I remember the media hype all over a done nothing QB in New Orleans named Aaron Brooks. You wold have thought he was a guarantee to bring the Saints to the Super Bowl. Did they ever get that one wrong!

Just this morning I heard Woody declare the Bengals to the Superbowl because they won last night. The media is a "what your doning now" group with no vision for the past or future. They like to hear their own voices and read their own words more than they care about being right.

The games are decided on the field not in the press so who really cares what the sports media says?

don't worry some of that sparkle will be rubbed off this weekend when the giants pick him off twice and punch the cowgirls in the mouth.

Eli looks scared and unsure of himself. He's showing no killer instinct and all he does is loft it up for Burress. Sorry, i just don't see it happenin bro. Kinda lookin like Delhomme...

Well, it's a story. They are playing well, but last night they placed a new spin on it.... (I think it was Sportscenter?). They went back to Bledsoe at New England and what happened once Brady took over, and now look what's happening since Romo took over. Then someone mentioned that Bledsoe should go to another team, start a couple of games, and then let the next superstar take over. Made me chuckle a little.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom