Media Questions Re: 2013 2nd Round Pick (1 Viewer)

Then did Goodell mean that the Saints should not even bother asking for modification of the 2013 sanction because there will be no modification, or that the sanction currently is loss of a second round draft pick with no need at this time to address how the league might respond to a future team request that the 2013 penalty be modified because no request has yet been made?

Then did Goodell mean that the Saints should not even bother asking for modification of the 2013 sanction because there will be no modification, or that the sanction currently is loss of a second round draft pick with no need at this time to address how the league might respond to a future team request that the 2013 penalty be modified because no request has yet been made?

I agree, that was the point I was trying to make at the end of my long post.

Have we been denied, or have we not asked, so currently the penalty is the same, because there has been no request to modify it??

Hey Steph, somebody's gotta be the one to write the book, and I think you'd be perfect for the job.

Bountygate: The Full Story of a Bungling NFL Commissioner Duped by a Bitter, Lying Low-Life.

Eh, you might want to change that... but if you like, feel free to use it gratis as my thanks.

And I can't wait for Eisen to come at Goodell with those hard-hitting questions!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom