Media silent on Ginn Jr... That’s good! (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Notice Everyone is saying what’s different about Rams this time around? Anderson, Aquib Talib, Su, etc... Saints better watch out etc...

If Drew made that throw to Ginn against the Eagles last week, game over! Thomas this and Thomas and Peters that and Aqib and Thomas etc.... NOBODY IS TALKING GINN! I fully expect Ginn and Taysom Hill with Drew, to connect on the long ball all day... making Talib cover Ginn, freeing up Thomas Burning Peters all day.... Smith, Ginn and Taysom Hill will exploit Rams... leaving Kamara and Ingram to break out!
Go Saints!

Media might be, but the Rams defense knows what's up. They'll have a plan (I believe) to attempt to stop the run, stop the mid to long ball, and force us into short yardage plays. That's fine. Take what they give us, which I believe, gives us favorable matchups to get yards after catch. That will force them to focus down, while opening up the other options. You take what they give, and adjust accordingly.

To be fair, I haven’t heard media mention Cooks all week either. They’ve been so silent about Cooks, I forgot he was with the Rams until I rewatched the first game against the Rams last night.

Peters will likely have Safety help with Ginn today. I don't expect the long ball to be there for us very many times. I do see us taking their LBs to school all game long though.

Mcvay won't be beat the same way twice. They will have some kind of trick up their sleeve for the long ball. They will also try to double up MT. Someone will break free in the 5 to 10 yd range.

Too often so I see fans assume the games only occur at their level of perception.

They don’t see much mention of this, therefore in the game that will happen.

It could not be more unrelated. Like the flying below the radar comments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom