Medical concerns about Florida State defensive end Bjorn Werner (1 Viewer)

Joalgo

Under construction....
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I know alot of people have been keeping an eye on this guy hoping he falls to us. Saw this snippett in a yahoo article this morning:

* One source said new information on Werner has concerned clubs and he has a yellow flag for one team. “It's not red but he is yellow and going down.” According to the source, Werner has a previous injury that has not healed properly. *

Not much detail in the article but just a heads up that some teams are becoming wary. Here is the link also if interested.

Y! SPORTS

This happens every year. Teams exploit things like this in hopes of damaging a guys draft stock enough to get teams ahead of them to pass on him and have him fall to them. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

probably minor, and the team with the yellow flag is the Jags I bet

I've read a ton of info on Werner, and never seen or heard anything about a medical issue. This is a ruse and nothing but team(s) trying to bring his stock down. This is wrong and unfair to him and any of these guys who deserve an opportunity to get drafted where they should. If this true (and I have my doubts) why is it coming out now? Why didn't we hear about this during the Combine like Star's issue? Or Jones' issue? Draft the man where he should be drafted and pay the man like he should be.

Does anyone know how he looks standing up? I know I know "not athletic enough" but "has intangibles".

It seems like his stock has dropped quite a bit from the original pre-combine analysis. I was seeing him projected as top 5-10 pick and now it seems he's projected to go towards the end of the 1st with some mocks to the Clowns.

Anyone know why his stock has plummeted?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom