meet colston today (1 Viewer)

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
Meet Marques Colston Cards of Fame, 2209 Lapalco Blvd., Harvey. The Saints rookie signs autographs to benefit United Way and raffles an autographed jersey and shoes, 6-8. Call 368-8622.

OP

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
it was in today's nola.com for today's events. sorry for any misunderstanding.

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Tell him Irish Saints says thanks for making Irish Saint go YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a regular basis watching him play. Tell him i send leprechauns too.........

MrVoodoo

Coach J
Reaction score
where are you guys finding the colston jerseys? I've been looking for about 8 weeks now for one and the only option I have seen has been the customized jerseys from reebok and I don't believe the player gets anything from the sale of those.

I've come close to breaking down a few times to get a Drew Brees jersey, but I'd rather have a colston. I haven't been too interested in Bush's jersey - cept for that silver one.

speckle trout

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They have them now at sports avenue in lakeside and esplanade mall. I advise you should go get it now before its all gone.

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Scared me for a minute, I thought it was tuesday also, Actually the signing is for charity and all autos are 20.00 each, just the heads up

Ronnie

GoldenWarrior

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
my brother went there too, he hasn't gotten back yet, If I was still in nawlins I would so be there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom