meet colston today (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Meet Marques Colston Cards of Fame, 2209 Lapalco Blvd., Harvey. The Saints rookie signs autographs to benefit United Way and raffles an autographed jersey and shoes, 6-8. Call 368-8622.

Very cool...

He should see some long lines if this is advertised enough!!

That autographed jersey would rock!

it was in today's nola.com for today's events. sorry for any misunderstanding.

Tell him Irish Saints says thanks for making Irish Saint go YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a regular basis watching him play. Tell him i send leprechauns too.........

where are you guys finding the colston jerseys? I've been looking for about 8 weeks now for one and the only option I have seen has been the customized jerseys from reebok and I don't believe the player gets anything from the sale of those.

I've come close to breaking down a few times to get a Drew Brees jersey, but I'd rather have a colston. I haven't been too interested in Bush's jersey - cept for that silver one.

They have them now at sports avenue in lakeside and esplanade mall. I advise you should go get it now before its all gone.

Meet Marques Colston Cards of Fame, 2209 Lapalco Blvd., Harvey. The Saints rookie signs autographs to benefit United Way and raffles an autographed jersey and shoes, 6-8. Call 368-8622.

2209, is that down by Bellmeade?

Scared me for a minute, I thought it was tuesday also, Actually the signing is for charity and all autos are 20.00 each, just the heads up

Ronnie

MC is one popular Saint right now. Drove out there from uptown but the line was about half a block long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom