meet colston today (1 Viewer)

my brother went there too, he hasn't gotten back yet, If I was still in nawlins I would so be there.

Just got home from there. The line was slow at first but around 6 it got pretty long . I was like the 10th person in line cuz i got there at 5. He seems to be a quiet guy. I told him he was the shietz and he just laugh. Time to go buy a frame to wall the jersey .

That's awesome, I am jealous of all of you. I can't wait to move back to New Orleans.

thanks for the update. did anyone get out to see carney folding clothes yesterday? had a short film clip on the local news. i saw the posting somewhere that he would be doing that, but couldn't get back to the link before the event to post it. GO SAINTS!

Wish I could have been home to see him. But gotta pay the bills. Now to go find a jersey.

Went out there around 5:30pm, pretty decent crowd, 20.00 per auto which wasn't too bad. Here is a few things,

My jersey Numbers for my jerseys, and some signd Chrome helmets all signed with R.O.Y.:ezbill:

numbers1.jpg

helmets1.jpg

Went out there around 5:30pm, pretty decent crowd, 20.00 per auto which wasn't too bad. Here is a few things,

My jersey Numbers for my jerseys, and some signd Chrome helmets all signed with R.O.Y.:ezbill:

numbers1.jpg

helmets1.jpg

Very cool!

ROY!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom