[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (2 Viewers)

If only we can lose out, and lose out badly. That’s our only hope to get rid of this bad dream of a HC/OC.

Imagine how this team will play from here on out. Payton at least could motivate his team in the worst of situations. Even Haslett had a knack for that. Dennis Allen does not have an ounce of that in him. I would be surprised if this team wins 2 more games the rest of the season. The players will check out.
You know what....at this point I could less because as a fan I'm thinking about checking out too!!!!

Huh? No problem with the call???

3rd n 1 and you throw a 1 yd slant?

There are times to be aggressive ( long ball immediately after a turnover) and times where you say, clock and run is best. We do it in reverse. And it's why we keep losing.
Callaway got inside position on Davis and if the pass was in front of him was in excellent position to make the play. But the pass hit his back shoulder which allowed Davis to reach it, resulting in the incompletion.

I was impressed to see Carmichael make that play call, as I expected us to run it over the RG. It didn't work, but at 4-8 it isn't like we are really playing consistently well enough to do anything besides salve our fandom with a W tonight. So yes, I was ok with the play call. It may not have been the best statistically-promising call, but it showed some "moxie" that I honestly didn't expect. Too bad it took until the 13th game of the season to get that small taste, and we probably won't see that again. Either the pass was an attempt to win the game there or an open admission that our running game/blocking cannot get 1 yard when they have to. Maybe both.

You know what....at this point I could less because as a fan I'm thinking about checking out too!!!!
Oh I definitely am. Most of the games I have watched over the last 2 seasons were because they were on local TV. That is becoming more and more rare with how bad they are. So now I am forced to stream (gave up cable years ago and I refuse to give money to the NFL.) Tonight was a HUGE pain to watch. Finally gave up on one TV and just watched on my computer. What a waste of time that was. I won't be giving that any more effort the rest of the season.

Guys don’t fall for this shi*. Ingram pulled up one yard short, they throw a slant, and the defense leaves the game. It’s rigged. This was another Tom Brady story. Saints lost on purpose. Keep believing this was an accident. These guys are actors now.

We did what Dennis Allen does. Found a way to lose. This conspiracy theory bullcrap has nothing to do with this game. The refs even took a TD off the board and moved them back 10 yards. The refs didnt do anything in this game, and the players did what players do, make bonehead plays and drop a pass here and there. Good teams find ways to overcome that.

This is Allen finding ways to lose. Its what bad coaches do. I honestly didnt even think he was bad enough to lose that one the way we did. It took effort in losing that, Ill give that to you.

Loomis and Gayle had to see this tonight and can’t keep Dennis Allen after this. He turned a 34-3 game into a 17-16 loss. J. D. Roberts could have closed this game out.
Gayle ya gotta do this or lose the fan base entirely.
I agree. Instead of choosing the right candidate for the job, they chosen loyalty over business.

It was 2nd down. We had 3rd and 1 and passed the ball, and instead having the balls to ice the game on 4th and 1, Allen did what he has done all year. Crumbled in the moment and punted.

Then Tampa is moving the ball down the field and burning time, Allen is sitting on 3 time outs.

Its truly insane to blame the loss on Ingram. Did it contribute to the loss? Yes. But it is FAR from the reason we did.
No it’s not Ingram had the first Dow up 16-3 and failed heart bottom line

Dalton was great today. Except for the protection, the rest of the offense failed multiple times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom