[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

Dalton played a great game. He did take a sack late. That can not happen

Blame the playcall. He's either throwing an interception or taking a grounding call if he throws it away. That shot play needed something crossing shallow underneath for him to dump it off to if the shot wasn't there (which, why are we dialing up a homerun ball in the first place when we just need a first down?).

Pete Carmichael doing more Pete Carmichael things and proving that he's not a real offensive coordinator.

Yep. That was the last game for me. Can't believe I stayed up to watch this crap. The sad thing is that I saw it coming.

It was plain they were conceding the game when they punted after a 3 and out with 5 min left and TB had 3 TOs left. It was obvious then. The D folded because they knew the offense had already left the building.

I don't understand why he is not involved in the passing game at all. No screens or called plays, At most he is a safety valve. There were no pitch plays either. Carmichael has shown why Sean never trusted him to call plays. He is not worthy of being on any staff in the NFL.
This! People blaming him! Why would you play your hardest when you are giving the ball to run 1 yard up the middle back to back every drive?

I agree. Instead of choosing the right candidate for the job, they chosen loyalty over business.
I can't even say loyalty. It's just lazy and totally uninspired. Imagine taking Drew Brees and Sean Payton out of a system built by Brees and Payton and expecting it to keep going. Well, that's what we were sold. That's why we're a "microwave society".

Firing Allen is a no brainer. Dude is worthless as a HC. But I’ll give Dalton some praise.

I wanted to see Winston over the last several weeks but Dalton has shown he’s worth keeping. We will need a stopgap starter if we draft a rookie, and he’s good enough to win games with a HC who knows what he’s doing.
I cannot fathom why ANYONE would want to start Dalton moving forward.

We aren't making the playoffs and we already know exactly who Dalton is.

Why would you not start the younger QB in Winston and see what he has? He's shown glimpses of greatness. If it doesn't work out, who cares it's not like Dalton is our future.

Where's the Fire Dennis Allen petition? I think it was up to 5,000 last time I saw it...

Not making excuses for DA at all, but shouldn’t the anger be pointed at Carmichael? He’s the one making the horrendous offensive play calls.

Now back to the fire DA posts.

We’ll need a bridge to the future QB. If it’s Dalton, fine.

Just need to make sure it’s people other than DA and PC making that decision (and many other important ones).

I can't even say loyalty. It's just lazy and totally uninspired. Imagine taking Drew Brees and Sean Payton out of a system built by Brees and Payton and expecting it to keep going. Well, that's what we were sold. That's why we're a "microwave society".
The problem is Dennis Allen, in general.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom