[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

Ingram took a complete right turn to go out of bounds just short of the first down marker with no one close enough to make any contact. That was very odd when it happened. It was almost as if it was intentional it was so unusual.
He got hurt on the play. I think he had a mental lapse trying to protect himself.

2 horrendous losses in a row! Last week we get shut out for first time since 2001.
Now today we choke a game that was all but over with 3:00 minutes left. The last time I saw a choke game like tonight, was a hail mary play that the browns beat us with back around 2001 as well.

And it gets better…
Our draft pick keeps rising on up for Philly!
WHO-DAT BABY

Ingram took a complete right turn to go out of bounds just short of the first down marker with no one close enough to make any contact. That was very odd when it happened. It was almost as if it was intentional it was so unusual.
More likely that he simply misjudged where he was on the field relative to the first down, or just lost concentration. That is, unless you want to buy the conspiracy theory propounded above. Conspiracies rely upon all levels, and all individuals involved, remaining quiet. The number of people who would have to know about the type of conspiracy being floated in this thread in order for the conspiracy to be carried out would be in the hundreds, or more. The chances of that many people keeping the conspiratorial secrets is virtually zero.

Any optimism you felt was fools gold. The team is a rudderless ship.

The bye is the perfect opportunity to fire Allen and Carmichael. But I’m guessing that’s an almost impossibility.
I don't think Gayle/Loomis have the balls to fire him after this season, much less at the bye.

Dalton should have audibles from the 3rd and 1 pass play to a run.
Was not enough time to audible to a run play, the ball was snapped with 5sec left on the play clock. But you'll blame Dalton for that I'll bet

2 horrendous losses in a row! Last week we get shut out for first time since 2001.
Now today we choke a game that was all but over with 3:00 minutes left. The last time I saw a choke game like tonight, was a hail mary play that the browns beat us with back around 2001 as well.

And it gets better…
Our draft pick keeps rising on up for Philly!
WHO-DAT BABY

This is as bad as Tim Couch's hail Mary when Ditka was coach

Any optimism you felt was fools gold. The team is a rudderless ship.

The bye is the perfect opportunity to fire Allen and Carmichael. But I’m guessing that’s an almost impossibility.
Usually I go with the conventional wisdom that says you don’t fire a coach in mid season. It makes the owner look impetuous and can affect future recruiting.

But in this case…the coach has lost the team. They are done playing for him. You fire him now to save whatever goodwill is left on the bench.

Maybe the team develops some pride if someone else takes over. I’d settle for the parking lot attendant right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom