[MEGA MERGE] Will be one of the most epic losses ever! FIRE ALLEN TONIGHT! (3 Viewers)

Why would you not start the younger QB in Winston and see what he has? He's shown glimpses of greatness. If it doesn't work out, who cares it's not like Dalton is our future.
I bet now we’re even less likely to see Winston because if we did, and he were to play well enough, it would make DA look even worse. Because we’d all be saying the postseason was within reach for so long and we could’ve done way better with JW in that scenario. DA’s heels are dug in on this imo

One silver lining is that the Saints probably weren't going far in the playoffs even if they DID get in, although their defense has definitely stepped up their play to Super Bowl level. Except for the last 5 minutes of this game. And the Bucs sure don't look like they will advance far in the playoffs either, IF they make it.
Looking forward to Brady and the rest of the Bucs team walking off of the field for the last time this season as losers.
Sorry but saying the Saints are playing Super Bowl level defense sounds like something Dennis Allen would say in his press conferences. That's crazy.

It makes sense to fire him and move on. It’s the bye week. Take advantage of the break and start making a plan for who you will target in the off-season. But Allen has absolutely lost the team - if he ever actually had it.

It makes sense to fire him and move on. It’s the bye week. Take advantage of the break and start making a plan for who you will target in the off-season. But Allen has absolutely lost the team - if he ever actually had it.
I think he had the team after the come from behind win against Atlanta but since then….

Sorry but saying the Saints are playing Super Bowl level defense sounds like something Dennis Allen would say in his press conferences. That's crazy.
Maybe not Super Bowl level, but good defense, for sure. I am not the only one saying this. And we are getting players back. Leave out the last 4 minutes of this game and we hold the Niners and Bucs to a total of 16 points . Granted the Bucs are struggling on offense. But not the Niners. And holding the Niners to 13 was impressive.

Maybe not Super Bowl level, but good defense, for sure. I am not the only one saying this. And we are getting players back. Leave out the last 4 minutes of this game and we hold the Niners and Bucs to a total of 16 points . Granted the Bucs are struggling on offense. But not the Niners. And holding the Niners to 13 was impressive.
I'm pretty convinced now that the only reason the Niners didn't put up more points is because they didn't try to. Think about it, they shut us out. They could just play small ball, kill time, not put any wear or tear on their stars and just coast.

Remember when Garry Gibbs was THE WORST defensive coordinator in the history of football or history and WE ALL COULD SEE IT? Like, it was a given?! Is This the same thing? Is ownership the only party left that doesn't know that our coach is terrible? Or are we being unfair and he's actually not terrible just a victim of terrible circumstances? Real question.

The thing is, I don’t know how you can sell any tickets for next year with DA as the coach.
There’s going through a rebuilding season with a first time head coach. I think everyone can understand that. But then there’s DA with a 12-37 record. He’s on his fifth overall season and 4 wins has been his max.

Remember when Garry Gibbs was THE WORST defensive coordinator in the history of football or history and WE ALL COULD SEE IT? Like, it was a given?! Is This the same thing? Is ownership the only party left that doesn't know that our coach is terrible? Or are we being unfair and he's actually not terrible just a victim of terrible circumstances? Real question.
Remember when Ditka was the worst coach in Saints history.
DA accomplished that in 1 season.

Apparently DA said “When you’re playing Tom Brady and have a chance to put the game away, you have to put the game away.”

He says this AFTER punting 3 times in TB territory, the horrible 3rd down play call, settling for a FG at the goal line, etc. SMH I feel like he is incapable of looking in the mirror. Total lack of self awareness there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom